Did Tiger cheat on Simi Garewal to be with Sharmila Tagore?

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nawab Mohammad Mansoor Ali Khan Siddiqui Pataudi aka Tiger Pataudi was an Indian cricketer and former captain of the Indian cricket team.

He is the late husband of veteran actress Sharmila Tagore, father of Saif, Soha and Saba, and grandfather of Sara, Ibrahim, Taimur and Inaaya.

Tiger and Sharmila’s love story was perceived as a scandalous one back in the day, given the fact that he was already in a relationship with actress Simi Garewal.

When Tiger met Simi, he knew she was the woman for him. The actress was often spotted at the cricket stadium cheering for her man.

However, Tiger had found his Royal Bengal Tigress in Sharmila Tagore. She was the one he wanted to marry.

But being the entitled Nawab, one would assume him to call it quits like a true gentleman. However, according to reports it was touted to be an awkward one – much like a dramatic film scene.

One evening, Tiger visited Simi at her house. He refused the lemonade she offered and said, “I’m sorry but I want to make it clear it is over between us; I’ve met someone else.”

Simi didn’t “dignify” the conversation, and offered him more lemonade.

He refused, and added that she didn't have to see him off at the elevator.

Simi didn’t back down and went out. This was when she saw Sharmila on the steps near the elevator.

The two women kept on looking at each other in silence. The elevator had finally arrived.

Fast forward to the 90s and Simi headlined for her popular talk show ‘Rendezvous with Simi Garewal’.

To everyone’s surprise, Simi invited her ex Tiger and his wife Sharmila as guests on the show.

While the stars didn’t mention anything about their love triangle. Simi, on her website, wrote, “The Pataudis and I go back a long way. Mansoor and I dated each other when he was the India Captain. He was always easy going and would come to my shoots - much to the delight of the film unit! Sharmila Tagore and I were social friends and colleagues. And then of course they met -and you know the rest!”

“So, this Rendezvous was a meeting of old friends - catching up on the years between -and enjoying the moments of our reunion. I found Mansoor hadn't changed at all! He had grown into a wise, rational person. Very honest and still retaining the Sharmila Tagore charm,” she added.

Rendezvous with Simi Garewal Nawab Pataudi & Sharmila Part -2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought you were talking about Hrithik's lookalike aka apna bhidu,Tiger Shroff! 🤣

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tinah

I thought you were talking about Hrithik's lookalike aka apna bhidu,Tiger Shroff! 🤣

Ditto 😆

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes have read about it!! To each his own, the choices we choose and the paths taken from those choices.....we all have our if onlys, could have and should have.....Its okay if she is dignified about it, we should be dignified to accept it as is without any malign.