Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hai I m new .here read your story really great... please continue soon.... waiting...

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am 100 percent sure that Dr. R is Riddhima itself...

Interesting plot and story...

Continue soooonish 

Iccha321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice I am waiting 

Please next update 

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 3 also very good eagerly waiting for next update👍🏼

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Wowwww...Amazing story...

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please continue. Amazing chappy

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter - 4

Ridhima is in bewilder state as she doesn't know what to do. These days she unknowingly being drawn to Vansh though knowing he might have killed Ragini. But What she doesn't understand is she is unable to go near Kabir. The way Kabir tried to hug her or touch she feels wrong. Everything is wrong. She doesn't know why but she feels she has taken the step where she can't turn back. However, she wants to correct herself and whatever steps she is going to take towards Vansh. She said Kabir, the outcome is something he won't be expecting, that's true because whatever she is thinking will change all the three lives very drastically. 

She wants some peace to think about her next steps and then she looks into the calendar and learns this time of the year is when she goes to AF to spend some time. She is unsure currently as Vansh doesn't send her yet she wants to go now. She didn't even think for a second and came down. 

(In Hall)

Ridhima: Vansh, I need to speak with you 

(Everyone in the hall is looking at Ridhima.) 

Dadi: Vansh, go and speak to her

Ridhima: No no Dadi, it's fine I can speak here also. 

Vansh: Then tell

Ridhima: I want to go to Ashiana Foundation for a week and every year I spend this one week in AF. So this year also I want to spend time in AF. 

Vansh: You are not requesting me, you are saying you want to go, then why are you telling me?

Ridhima: (snaps) Because this is VR mansion. Everyone in the house can go and come but when it comes to me I can't leave through these doors. So I'm expecting you to understand me. 

Vansh: But why for a week? What are you going to do and what about Ishani? Are you running away from your responsibilities Ridhima?

Ridhima: Never say I'm running away from anything Vansh. All my life no matter what happened I stood strong. Yes, I was broken too yet I stood strong myself because I don't have anyone to stand with me. Coming about running away, I'm not. I will never do it also. I will try to fulfil what all I can. Ishani still needs to be under medications for 10 days. In meantime, I will come back and take care of her. 

Dadi: Vansh, if Ridhima wants to go to AF, why are you stopping her? Let her go and enjoy some time with her friends also. Don't cage her like this.

Vansh: Dadi, but 

Dadi: Vansh, do send her! If you love and respect me! 

Ridhima, when do you want to leave?

Ridhima: Now itself Dadi! 

Dadi: Now? Packing is done?

Ridhima: No need Dadi, I have some set of clothes in AF to wear. 

Dadi: Okay, as you say. Angre drop Ridhima.

Ridhima: Thank you, Dadi!

(Vansh Room)

Vansh: (In mind) 

Go Ridhima go. I care for you, but it's good that you are going. I can know who is the mastermind behind you. 

Ridhima, come here. This chain I want to give you on Ishani wedding day, however, nothing is happening as we planned, I can't delay in giving it to you. Do please keep this with you and make sure you are safe. 

Ridhima: I will be fine and safe in AF. Trust me on this. No one can't hurt me in AF.

Vansh: Okay, take care 

(Vansh office room)

Vansh: Angre, now I can see what Ridhima is doing and saying as I have inserted the camera in the chain. Yet I want you to be careful while dropping her and whatever time you will be in AF, make sure to keep eye on everything and every person you meet and talk. 

Angre: Yes, Boss. 

Vansh: Ridhima it is high time I know more about you. 

(Anupriya Room)

Anupriya: Kabir, Ridhima is going to AF for a week. What about your plan?

Kabir: Mom! Let her be. Every year this week she goes to spend some time in AF and this time I know why she is doing it. I asked her to go near Vansh. I know Ridhima can do anything for me yet this is something big for a simple girl like her. Maybe she wants to clear her mind and work on this. Let her do it and don't stress about it at all.

Anupriya: If you say so. Take care Kabir

Kabir: You also Mom! 

(AF)

Angre: Bhabi you said everyone will be here but I can't see anyone. Are we at the right place?

Ridhima: I'm also thinking the same 

(VR Mansion)

Dadi: Vansh, what is this? Do you doubt on Ridhima?

Vansh: No Dadi, I just don't want anyone to harm her and these days many things are happening. If I say her she won't listen which is why I have put the camera. 

Dadi: I know why you did it? You miss her so much and now you can see her

Vansh: Whatever you say Dadi

(Aaryan and Ishani smirk knowing why Vansh did this)

Ishani: It's good now we can know the status of middle-class trash. See, she said going to AF and all but no one came to say Hi also to her. Such a downmarket girl. What she thought about AF. It is such a big NGO and this girl directly went to the main office campus and thinking as a mere employee the AF Chairman will come and welcome her. 

(AF)

Angre: Shall we go back?

Ridhima: smiles. No, I know what to do. Just wait and watch 

Ahhhhhhh, dard ho rahi hein Mujhe (she falls) 

(Background everyone like some 50-100 people ------------- Ridhima Ridhima Ridhima, kyahuwa tumhe, Kaise huwa yeh, Kaha chot lagi tumhe?) 

Everyone is pushing Angre and they formed a circle and questioning Ridhima continuously. Angre is shocked to see so many people are showing an abundance of love on her. 

( VR Mansion) 

Vansh and rest of the family are shocked to see so much of love being showered on her. As Ishani said the chairperson of AF, Mrs Radha came and slightly pinching Ridhimaa cheeks and saying 

Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Characters Real Names with Photos

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, always playing pranks ah? Do you know how worried we were when we heard you crying like that?

Ridhima: Ma, you guys also played a prank on me then why can't I? Apne Kaun si legal rights leli Pranks ke liye? 

Mrs Radha: Ha ha, sab janti hu mein. It has been a year I saw you. You will only come every year for a week and spend time and go. Kya Karu mein tumari?

Ridhima: Ma, you know right! Please. We shall speak later. Let me introduce to someone. 

Angre, please come here

Mrs Radha: Who is he?

Angre: I'm ......

Ridhima: He is family Ma. 

Angre looks at Ridhima with an unknown emotion

(VR Mansion)

Dadi is happy to see Ridhima mentioning Angre as Family and Vansh is perplexed. What is Mrs Radha doing with Ridhima? He knows what kind of foundation Ashiana is. He wants to do many contracts with them but never got successful and Mrs Radha is down to earth woman yet at the same time, she is an amazing businesswoman. 

He understood something today for sure. Ridhima is not what she says so. She is more. Whatever she is, he is ready to see and then play his game. 

While the rest of the family don't know what to do after watching this! Like Mrs Radha is showering motherly love on Ridhima and the way she is acting, they just thought to see more about Ridhima's unknown life. 

Precap: Ridhima's unknown life

Chapter 5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5178770?pn=7

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Woah 👏

Can't wait to know about Riddhima's unknown life

Please update soon

Thank you for sharing dear🤗

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing😳

continue soon 

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome yaar👍🏼 The way you carrying the storyline is just amazing waiting for your upcoming update  Good Luck dear