Frequent Posters

Sh51030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please update soon 

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

amazing updates. after such a long time i visit IF and read your FF. it is so interesting. waiting for your next chapter.

PS. since it has been 9 years joining  IF.  i was inactivate for 7 years, after such a long time this is going to be my first comment.๐Ÿ˜Šcredit goes to your FF on Riansh....much more strong Riddhima characterization.๐Ÿ‘

Edited by monty22 - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter - 5 

Whole Rai Signania family and Angre are shocked to see the way Ashiana main campus people are showering so much love on Ridhima, a mere employee for the foundation. Angre feels its time to leave and he comes near Ridhima to bid bye. 

Angre: Bhabi, it's time for me to leave, please take care!

Mrs Radha: Angre, come and have lunch with us. 

Angre: Me?

Mrs Radha: Can you see any other Angre other than you over here?

Arey Baba, come and have lunch with us. Ridhima said you are family. Therefore, once a family - always a family. Come with us. 

I really don't know Ridhima is coming with someone. So we have cooked the dishes which she likes, please bear with us beta!

Angre: Ji. 

Mrs Radha: Ji? Did you call me Ji? Angre everyone in the foundation calls me Maa. So you can also call me the same. 

(Lunch Hall) 

Angre is shocked to see the hall. In this hall, maybe 50 VR Mansions can be easily fit in. He just awed with the infrastructure. 

Mrs Radha: Angre beta! Come here and have lunch. 

(IN VR Mansion everyone doesn't know what is happening. Like they are treating Angre as a King because he went with Ridhima.)

Ishani: Why they are treating Angre as the husband of Ridhima?

(Vansh glares at Ishani) 

Vansh himself doesn't know what is happening over there. Like, Ridhima the orphan is being taken care of as a Queen. 

Mrs Radha: Ridhima, come and sit. Today everyone cooked your favourite food and no matter what you have to hit everything we put on the plate. I don't want to hear any NO from you guys. 

Ridhima: Maa! If I eat so much then I'm sure I will die in a few seconds 

(All in AF at once shouts RIDHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) 

Ridhima: Sorry, sorry, will never speak about death. But maa, this is too much. Angre is with me, feed him also da. 

Mrs Radha: Angre lunch is taken care of, but we want you to eat. 

(Angre who sees an old man near him, asks what is the relationship he shares with Ridhima) 

Old Man: Relationship? She is my granddaughter

Angre: Are you her own grandfather?

Old Man: Angre, some relationships are due to blood and some are purely based out of love. Ridhima and I share the same relation. My kids left me on roads a decade ago. I used to beg food on the roads. A day Ridhima has come to me and gave me this shelter. Here, not only Ridhima but every little girl and boy are my granddaughter and grandson. Middle-aged people are my sons and daughters. She has given me so many relationships today which I can call them my has my own. You see those kids right? They are orphans. Ridhima made this shelter for them also. We give those kids the parental love which they deserve in return we get love from children which we desire for. That is Ridhima, Angre. 

Eat now, if you don't eat, I think she will be furious now. 

(After listening what Old man said not only Angre but Vansh and Rai Singhania family who heard don't have any words to say. They want to know who real Ridhima is right now.) 

VR Mansion 

Dadi: I know my Ridhima is a nice girl but never thought she is such a great girl. I'm so happy that I'm associated with her. I'm glad she is part of our family. What do you say Vansh?

Vansh: hmn Dadi.

(Anupriya room) 

Anupriya: Kabir, do you know what kind of attention Ridhima is getting in AF? You said she is a mere employee here she is being treated like a Queen of a kingdom? What actually you know about her? 

Kabir: What?

Anupriya: Everyone is watching her?

Kabir: Watching? How?

Anupriya: Vansh has inserted a camera in her chain through which we able to see her and what she is speaking with her. You be careful and in this week, please avoid meeting her. 

Kabir: Vansh..............................

I just hope mom, Ridhima doesn't say anything about us. Do keep watch on those videos and do update more about her.

Anupriya: Sure.

Kabir: Ridhima is being treated as Queen? Why I never visited with her to the AF? What she is hiding from me? 

AF 

Angre: Bhabi, now it's time for me to leave. 

Ridhima: Wait, angre. Please don't call me Bhabi 

Angre: Why?

Ridhima: Do you really mean it when you say me Bhabi?

Angre is silent 

Ridhima: See angre, I'm an orphan. So when someone calls me by any relation then I feel them as my own. Whereas you, don't feel the same thing. So better you call me Ridhima. Don't go with Vansh words. 

Angre: Bhabi woh

Ridhima: Angre, as I said, It's Ridhima. The day you really feel to a bond a relation with me, then call me what you want to call me. But not Bhabi. Yes, if you feel that is the bond you want to form with me. That's fine. 

Take care, Angre 

Angre: Ridhima, why do you cancelled my wedding with Ishani?

Ridhima: The one wanted to kill her child can even hurt you Angre. I know you might be ready to take care of her because you like her. But Angre, if she can't value you, what kind of relation it is?

Angre: When you and Boss married, you guys didn't value the relationship. Then why are you applying the same to me? 

Ridhima: True. We didn't value each other. But we both know the true meaning of the sacred bond. Which Ishani doesn't. We both might play the way we want. Hurting each other or caring for each other. Nonetheless, we never took the bond as a joke. But in Ishani case, neither she values you nor the bond. 

Besides, you deserve more and you know it. 

Angre: Smiles. Can I pick you after a week?

Ridhima: Of course. 

Vansh realized this moment that Angre starting bonding with Ridhima. He knows Angre very well. Once Angre believes to maintain a relationship, he will do it from the bottom of the heart and now Ridhima has secured that place in Angre's heart. 

Precap: Ridhima feelings about Vansh 

I might not update tomorrow and day after due to the weekend. If I have time you may get one. If not see you on Monday team! 

Rest in Peace SBP sir 

Chapter 6 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5178770?pn=9

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

amazing updates. after such a long time i visit IF and read your FF. it is so interesting. waiting for your next chapter.

PS. since it has been 9 years joining  IF.  i was inactivate for 7 years, after such a long time this is going to be my first comment.๐Ÿ˜Šcredit goes to your FF on Riansh....much more strong Riddhima characterization.๐Ÿ‘

I'm glad you liked the FF. 

Welcome back dear :) 

Sh51030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You are amazing .

What a nice chapter it was . do continue soon

And thanks for such a nice chapter

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Superb๐Ÿ˜ณ

Continue soon

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heart touching update I think riddhima act wisely knowing camera plz not reveal about her to others so soon yaar

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow ๐Ÿ‘ the chapter about Riddhima's life...is amazing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update...

Continue soon...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Haye

This is beautiful

raisinghanias ko bhi pta chale k riddhu kon hai

Can't wait for next part

Thank you so much