Thank you for sharing! Can’t wait to watch it❤️

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Where can I watch it?

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I heard there are a lot of cuss words in the show, are they bad enough that I can't watch the show with my dad lol?

nhrb thumbnail

Barun and Sachin khedekar both acted very well. A must watch.👍🏼

Edited by nhrb - 3 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Barun and Sachin are the reason the movie is watchable till the end. They acted brilliantly. I was surprised to see how far Barun has come since his ipkknd days. First in DF, then Asur, now in Halahal.  Good going Barun. 👍🏼

One thing I didn't understand was- what happened in the end? Was Yusuf killed? Was he the cop mentioned in the paper killed by 'sand mafia' ? 

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 3 years ago
nhrb thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Barun and Sachin are the reason the movie is watchable till the end. They acted brilliantly. I was surprised to see how far Barun has come since his ipkknd days. First in DF, then Asur, now in Halahal.  Good going Barun. 👍🏼

One thing I didn't understand was- what happened in the end? Was Yusuf killed? Was he the cop mentioned in the paper killed by 'sand mafia' ? 

Yes, Yusuf was killed  by the mafia gang. There was a picture of his crashed bike in the newspaper.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nhrb

Yes, Yusuf was killed  by the mafia gang. There was a picture of his crashed bike in the newspaper.

I thought the same!! Thanks for confirming though. :)

sreefan thumbnail

SPOILER question

When father is told daughter's name was also in the management quota list.  How is that possible?  Earlier in flashback the daughter tells parents she is a topper and that's as soon as results were out. 

sreefan thumbnail

Must say it was refreshing watching Barun. He still mumbles but has got much better.