Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: neeraja91

So is their separation gonna be purely due to a parental fighting rather than a misunderstanding between the 2 of them ? If that's the case, in a way it's better....Because that means that they will continue to love and stand by each other despite the distance and in future, when they are both independent and not young 17-18 year olds living with their parents, they can make their own decisions and they can choose to stand by each other despite family dispute and eventually get the families to melt. 

Nah.. the worst is yet to come.. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Same feelings Irika. But I feel it's gonna feel like ripping off a band-aid. So at least that's a relief there. We wouldn't have to watch that for more than 2 epis.

Yes 💯💯💯💯

Thank god we werent left hanging and its all over and done with

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: neeraja91

So is their separation gonna be purely due to a parental fighting rather than a misunderstanding between the 2 of them ? If that's the case, in a way it's better....Because that means that they will continue to love and stand by each other despite the distance and in future, when they are both independent and not young 17-18 year olds living with their parents, they can make their own decisions and they can choose to stand by each other despite family dispute and eventually get the families to melt. 

i can make speculations but i dont want to make any random theories out of the blue😆id rather wait for the episode to air because right now, they both know that neither said anything negative about the other parents or anything...there is no MU as of now but if they were to be separated due to a MU, the MU has to between both of their perspectives...so i'd rather wait for the MU to occur because as of now both of em still respect devraj and vijay because as fathers's its natural to be concerned but not to add fuel in the fire😆bc the animosity is between the daddies and they are using the kids as a medium for straying away from their goals and permanently cutting bonds yet shravan and suman still feel their love is important..

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday epu was  good and as I thought wohi hua when both the family got to know about relationship . I think  Vijay and devraj woh dono unki jagah par sahi the but then unke aapsi jahgde ne matters worse kar diya..

I am surprised ke shravan chacha was cool with it warna he would be the  first one to accuse at Vijay family..

Still abhi abhi koi mu nahi hua ya phir aisa kuch jisse woh log ek dusre se nafrat kare.. 

We will have to see what will happen..

Also yeah  please rant it out maine yeh show ke Sony LIV pe jaane ke wajah se upset thi and seriously achi tarike se bhadas nikaal di hai..unko message karke...nikaaldo bhadas bhadas message. Karke