The Calm which lead to the Qualm

Posted: 3 years ago

So today's episode was basically first half of the episode wherein suvan spent some romantic moments before the intimate almost kiss caught em red-handed. While Rajendra and Bunty were aware that Suman was present in Shravan's room, Beena told it to Vijay who was fuming with anger right when he entered the Malhotra premise. While both Suvan tried to justify their fathers that there are right for each other, the fathers argued with each other over who's the righteous child. Vijay tried to remind suman of her goal and she said that even shravan is equally supportive of her goals and aspirations. Unfortunately, the thread of loved was short-lived and both are now being sent to Pune and USA for further education and to avoid such distractions. Quite a powerful episode indeed!

i couldn't watch the entire episode properly as net kept going on & off but i was somehow able to catch the beautiful SuVan scenes & the heart-breaking precap... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

i'm guessing for tomorrow, by the time both of them get the notes, either one must have left... 

no both got each others notes^^who left and what happened for that lets just wait and see bc both are equally feeling painful...

Yes a power packed episode! So both have matching tattoos🤔

I literally did not expect Raggy Chacha to be this cool and Beena to blurt it out😆

Vijay and Devraj got their kids' mess a way to channel their own bottled up grudges. Vijay completely lost it, while Devraj remained in character to some aspect.

I did not understand Vijay's statement of Shravan being the galat ladka for Suman? Wasn't he praising him just a while back?🤔

Also noticed the ad of the show shifting to SonyLiv. Don't think our rants are gonna do any good. (Still thinking of writing to them for my own peace of mind though) Now we can just hope for our show to get justice....in the way it lives to tell the intended tale and not veer off from topic or get axed.

Cheers!

Overall a neat episode today. And quite soon we're nearing the final showdown. So leap will start from next Monday right?

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bucky

I did not understand Vijay's statement of Shravan being the galat ladka for Suman? Wasn't he praising him just a while back?🤔Even Devraj and Kavita were okay with Suman being around the house with Shravan and Bunty. I already knew ki when they are caught both parents will criticize Shravan and Suman in the process.

Also noticed the ad of the show shifting to SonyLiv. Don't think our rants are gonna do any good. (Still thinking of writing to them for my own peace of mind though) Now we can just hope for our show to get justice....in the way it lives to tell the intended tale and not veer off from topic. Well, if someone can provide a WU that would be more than good enough to figure in which direction is the plot gonna head towards. 

Cheers!

Overall a neat episode. And quite soon we're nearing the final showdown. So leap will start from next Monday right? Yeah, I don't mind watching the climax episode at this point before the leap as well.

Yes the subscription issue still lives Hope we find a proxy site soon.

I’m so heartbroken after watching today’s episode. 💔 There was so much pain in both Shravan and Sumans eyes. I just can’t see them like this ðŸ˜­

As expected both Vijay and Devraj were blaming each other. I’m hating Daddu and Rajendra for creating misunderstandings between them and today I’m also hating Beena. 😡
Poor lovebirds couldn’t even celebrate in peace. I really don’t know how I will handle the coming episodes, there will be so much pain. ðŸ˜’

Originally posted by Cherrydreamsxx

I’m so heartbroken after watching today’s episode. 💔 There was so much pain in both Shravan and Sumans eyes. I just can’t see them like this ðŸ˜­

As expected both Vijay and Devraj were blaming each other. I’m hating Daddu and Rajendra for creating misunderstandings between them and today I’m also hating Beena. 😡
Poor lovebirds couldn’t even celebrate in peace. I really don’t know how I will handle the coming episodes, there will be so much pain. ðŸ˜’

Same feelings Irika. But I feel it's gonna feel like ripping off a band-aid. So at least that's a relief there. We wouldn't have to watch that for more than 2 epis.

So is their separation gonna be purely due to a parental fighting rather than a misunderstanding between the 2 of them ? If that's the case, in a way it's better....Because that means that they will continue to love and stand by each other despite the distance and in future, when they are both independent and not young 17-18 year olds living with their parents, they can make their own decisions and they can choose to stand by each other despite family dispute and eventually get the families to melt. 

Originally posted by Bucky

Yes a power packed episode! So both have matching tattoos🤔

I literally did not expect Raggy Chacha to be this cool and Beena to blurt it out😆

Vijay and Devraj got their kids' mess a way to channel their own bottled up grudges. Vijay completely lost it, while Devraj remained in character to some aspect.

I did not understand Vijay's statement of Shravan being the galat ladka for Suman? Wasn't he praising him just a while back?🤔

Also noticed the ad of the show shifting to SonyLiv. Don't think our rants are gonna do any good. (Still thinking of writing to them for my own peace of mind though) Now we can just hope for our show to get justice....in the way it lives to tell the intended tale and not veer off from topic or get axed.

Cheers!

Overall a neat episode. And quite soon we're nearing the final showdown. So leap will start from next Monday right?

I did my share for my peace of mind... I felt lighter after my rants.... so yes do yours too..

I might be part of the minority here but I do see where Vijay Papa is coming from.. 

His 22 yrs old of friendship literally broke his trust from left right and centre.. That accident thing was a big thing from Devraj.. Vijay Papa will never trust him again.. 

Like a typical father, he felt betrayed because he pushed Suman towards Shravan to make him comfortable at school and they both ended up falling for each other.. not their fault.. that was their takdeer.. 

When you marry a boy, you dont just marry him but the family as well.. according to Papa, Devraj is a dhokebaaz and selfish man.. how will he send his daughter in that family?

he worded it properly.. Yeh ladka tumhare liye theek nahi hain.. because yeh ldka comes with a dhokebaaz family according to him..

devraj said similar things.. 

Luckily they didnt really go on about disrespecting or saying bad words about others..

They both has big EGO issue.. remember the first epi past lockdown how Vijay Papa trash Devraj for no reason...

my heart ache to see both of them in pain while papa dragged suman out but it felt right..