Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you Branka ðŸ¤—

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Hey Madhu I stay in Hyderabad, which is in Telengana, not AndhraPradesh. And thank you for introducing me to Sutapa🤗

Very happy to meet Branka, hope mother and Jelena are fine and happy. 

Every one and Every thing is fine Vibha. Thank you🤗

Hope Avi-Abhi, Tulsi and Riya are fine and happy.

Nado beautiful pictures and quotes.

Good Night all🤗

Edited by cygnet9 - 3 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good night all rainbow friends.🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

OMGEE its good night for all of you while I now sit down to study for next day classes. Also keep watch on the a few problematic parts of IF ðŸ¤”

Night is still young for me ðŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

OMGEE its good night for all of you while I now sit down to study for next day classes. Also keep watch on the a few problematic parts of IF ðŸ¤”

Night is still young for me ðŸ˜†

For young people it's still young😛, but for people like me who finished studies, it is high time to bid adieu to IF for today! 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

For young people it's still young😛, but for people like me who finished studies, it is high time to bid adieu to IF for today! 

Madhuri dear , you are overworked I feel .. please do look after yourself .. don’t want to see you burning out 😭... BTW Madhuri members do have means to meet up in chats in other social media n they can share something we want to keep under wraps  

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Lovely as always to see Branka in our midst and feel her warmth and love🤗. Thank you Branka for coming promptly to include Suta as our member. Hope you and your family keep well and Croatia too has covid cases under control. And hope Christmas mood has set in and you are planning to make mouthwatering delicacies as usual.

Padma, excuse my ignorance, but wasn't Hyderabad the common capital for both Telangana and Andhra? Guess you are now in the Telangana part post bifurcation. Is the capital too split or common?

Hope Nado is much better now and doing her exercises.

Have a good day everyone, be safe, be happy!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. Have a wonderful day , Branka, Nado, Vibha, Padma , Suta , and Avi.🤗.🤗🤗

Fresh Start : Good Morning Pictures | Morning pictures, Good morning  picture, Good morning images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Madhuri dear , you are overworked I feel .. please do look after yourself .. don’t want to see you burning out 😭... BTW Madhuri members do have means to meet up in chats in other social media n they can share something we want to keep under wraps  

As far as we can. we have to follow the rules and let us do our duties honestly. I am not bothering about others, I always want all my friends should be fine and happy.  

Good morning Suta. Have a busy life as usual!!!😃

Good morning images bird quotes | Good Morning Images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Lovely as always to see Branka in our midst and feel her warmth and love🤗. Thank you Branka for coming promptly to include Suta as our member. Hope you and your family keep well and Croatia too has covid cases under control. And hope Christmas mood has set in and you are planning to make mouthwatering delicacies as usual.

Padma, excuse my ignorance, but wasn't Hyderabad the common capital for both Telangana and Andhra? Guess you are now in the Telangana part post bifurcation. Is the capital too split or common?

Hope Nado is much better now and doing her exercises.

Have a good day everyone, be safe, be happy!

Good morning Vibha. Have a peaceful and fulfilling day. ðŸ¤—

Happy seeing our Branka with us yesterday, and lit the CC with her warm smiles and sweet words, now there is a smile on our faces with fond recollections.🤗 

Good morning. ....L.Loe | Nature animals, Animals, Cute baby animals