Shiddat Se Chaahta Hoon - OS {RiAnsh}

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shiddat Se Chaahta Hoon - OS

Riddhima was standing in front of the mirror trying to tie her blouse while she was lost somewhere in thoughts on how Vansh saved her from the pool and how she saw concern and fear for her in his eyes and how tightly he hugged her once she came into consciousness and how the first word she uttered from her mouth was his name which was shocking to her, as they say when you at doors of death, you will utter the name of the person whom you love and try to be with them until the end and even after you try to fight the claws of death and if that was true then she would have Kabir's name, not Vansh which is confusing as she can sense her heart growing ford of Vansh and she started to accept him as her husband and trying to understand him and the only thing that is stopping her from accepting him and her feeling for him completely is the mystery surrounded around Ragini and her death.

She came out her thoughts when she felt his presence behind her and he looked at him through the mirror and their eyes met while she shivered feeling his cold hands on her back as her blouse was backless, he moved his hands slowly took both ends of Dori in his hands and all the while they continued looking into the eyes of each other where one was filled with confusion, pain, guilt and unknown emotion while other was showing the emotions of care and concern along with an unknown emotion. They were pulled out their staring match when Angre and Aryan barged into their room and they were standing there with open mouth and wide eyes seeing them both in an intimate moment which is very new to them as well as shock.

"What do you want Aryan? And what are you doing here Angre when you should have been down getting ready for Sangeet?" Vansh asked and from his tone, anyone can say that he is not happy with their barging into his room without knocking and sensing his anger Riddhima on a reflex placed her hand on his and he took a deep breath.

"Woh actually Dadi is calling you and Riddh- Bhabhi down so I came to call you people," Aryan answered and Vansh looked at Angre for an answer.

"Everyone was calling you from a long time but you didn't respond, so I and Aryan came running to see whether everything is alright or not," Angre answered gulping his saliva.

"We are coming to Angre, you both leave we will be down in a few minutes," Riddhima answered and both Aryan and Angre walked out while Riddhima looked at Vansh through the mirror while applying sindoor and her cheeks were dusted in the colour of red due to blush and walked out while Vansh followed back of her in slow pace while there was a small smile on his lips as he remembered their moment before few minutes.

They both came down and Vansh was happy to see his family while he knows Ishani is going to have a tough time adjusting to the fact that Angre is going to be her husband and his eyes were searching for her who busy with preparation flying from here to there looking after everything without a break as she likes to do this all on her own, she was walking towards Dadi who was beside him with flowers in her hand when her leg slipped and was going to fall when he caught her on time but his leg got twisted in the carpet and both fell on top of each other and their lips brushed accidentally and both continued to look in the eyes of each other while whole family closed eyes seeing their position and these two were unknown to the world while Kabir was seething in rage and listening Dadi clearing her throat properly they both got startled and Vansh tried to get up from top of her but as his shirt button was caught with her chain, he fell on her again and this time their lips brushed each other again and Riddhima's eyes got widen as she realized what happened at the moment.

"Vansh," Dadi called and both Vansh and Riddhima got up from floor and Riddhima made an excuse of bringing more flowers and ran away from there while Vansh was looking to the side.

"Vansh Beta, after Ishani's marriage I will send you both on honeymoon so till then please control," Dadi said smirking which made others laugh while Vansh cheeks turned light pink.

"Bhai, Are you Blushing?" Sia asked mischievously and Vansh glared at her.

"Shut up Sia, I'm not blushing, Dadi I think we should start the rituals," Vansh trying to avoid the situation.

Riddhima ran from there to escape teasing knowing she will be a victim of it if she is present there in the hands of Dadi and Sia, She was at standing on the stool to remove the top container on the shelf when she felt someone lifting her and carrying her and when she looked down, she was startled as it was Kabir.

"What are you doing Kabir, put me down now," Riddhima hissed while Kabir carried her to the storeroom and pinned her to the door after closing it and hugged her which made Riddhima feel disgusted.

"Finally Incan put end to Vansh's chapter Riddhima, I did what I wanted to do from a long time and now there is no need for you to pretend anymore as his wife or a well-wisher of this family, it's time for their destruction," Kabir said with a manic glint in his eyes which made her shiver in fear.

"What did you do Kabir? And killing Vansh was never our goal, it was only putting him behind bars right?" Riddhima asked wanting to know what Kabir planned as he can't let anything happen to Vansh as she knows she loves Vansh.

"I sliced the rope that is holding the chandelier in the hall where Vansh is standing below, and once it falls on him there is no chance that he is going to live, " Kabir said smirking and Riddhima felt her breath quicken in fear of losing her husband who is true love.

"I will be waiting for the moment," Riddhima answered and ran outside to avoid the accident and when she reached the hall, she saw the chandelier was halfway through falling on Vansh.

Vansh was searching for his wife as it has been a long time since he saw her as she ran away to bring more flowers as an escape while he stood beside Dadi and continued talking to her with an absent mind while he observed that wedding planner Devaraj is also missing and before he can ask someone or do something he heard Riddhima scream his name.

"VANSH," Riddhima screamed and ran towards him and pushed to him to side while the chandelier fell on her and before Vansh can understand what happened he fell to the side and when he saw back, he was rooted to his spot seeing Riddhima cover in blood while he can hear his name as a mere whisper from her lips.

"Riddhima," Vansh screamed while everyone including Kabir was shocked with this act of hers and seeing Vansh like this.

"Vansh, I... I.. I'm Sorry," Riddhima said with difficulty as she couldn't breathe as the pain in her whole body is in pain and she felt like she is burning in fire alive while Vansh felt his cheeks wet as tears were falling from his eyes while he patted her cheeks to keep her conscious.

"Riddhu, Sweetheart open your eyes, everything is fine, " Vansh said trying to make himself believe more than her.

"I know you will make everything fine Anshu, I trust you," Riddhima said and everyone looked at her in shock as she called Vansh with a nickname.

"I lost you once Riddhu, I can't lose you again, I will not be able to survive without you again," Vansh said and Kabir looked shocked at revelation along with others.

"I'm not going to leave you again Anshu I will always be with you, I... I promised you right, " Riddhima said but she couldn't complete the sentence without stopping in the middle as her breathing is becoming difficult for her and he took her in his arms shouting for Angre to remove the car to go to the hospital.

"Why did you do this Riddhu, this pain was for meant for me, not you," Vansh said with pain and fear clear in his voice while Riddhima with a small painful smile and lifted her hand with difficulty and placed on his heart and kissed him on lips before uttering.

"..." Riddhima uttered before closing her eyes while Vansh shouted her name again and again and by that time they reached the hospital and Riddhima was taken to OT.

Once Riddhima was taken inside Vansh was back VR, the person who is dangerous and will face the consequences of hurting his loved ones and upon that Riddhima is someone close to him and he loves her more than his life.

Vansh started to pace along the corridor in fear of losing her once again, once in past he lost her and he is not ready to lose her again, he knows this time her absence in his life will unbearable, his destruction will be much more than last time and he is not ready to face that loneliness and pain of not having her in his life again. He was still pacing when his eyes fell on Ganesh idol at the end of the corridor and he walked towards it and sat on his knees and joined his hands to pray while Aryan and Ishani were looking at him in wide eyes and shock while Dadi and Sia were happy while Rudra Chachu, Chancal Chachi and Anupriya along with Kabir was looking at him in shock but one was emotion common among them that was confusion.

"Bappa, Riddhu always believed in you even when you snatched everything from her parents, her elder brother and elder sister Ragini, I never believed in you after I lost Maa at the age of six and I became alone in my life but Riddhima was like a light in my darkness, a gift from unknown in the form of an angel in my life, after she came into my life I started living and enjoying my life while Ragini became a friend and sister to me, but you snatched even her from us and tried to snatch Riddhima from me and I didn't let her go at that time and today I'm sitting in my knees and begging you for something in my life for the first time, please save her she is that person in my life who gives me the strength to live the life, she is like a fresh breath in my life that I can't stay without her, please don't take her away from me, I beg you, " Vansh prayed to God while everyone else was stunned in their places seeing him beg like this and just then the doctor came out looking serious.

"Mr Vansh, I'm not going to lie, your wife is critical we need to undergo surgery immediately as some of the glass pieces got embedded into her skin, there is nothing life dangering, so you can take a breath but still I will say that next eight hours are going to be difficult for her, " Doctor announced and Vansh sucked a breath.

"Doctor do what you have to do but save my wife at any cost, " Vansh ordered she Doctor nodded his head and walked inside while he gave a look to Angre and he immediately started to follow his Boss orders of calling DGP to hospital.

Vansh turned towards Kabir who was looking at Anupriya and both of them were busy communicating through eyes which made his blood boil and he just wanted to thrash Kabir left and right but he tried to maintain his cool as it was a hospital.

"What are you looking at Mr Devaraj or should I call you Kabir, my dear step-brother? What do you prefer to go by?" Vansh asked looking straight in the eyes of Kabir who looked shocked that Vansh knows who he is.

"Well, when the Cat is out of the bag, why to hide, yes I'm Kabir, what will you do? This trap was meant for you but the stupid girl took on her," Kabir said only to receive a tight punch on his face which made his nose break and bleed.

"Don't even take her name from your mouth Kabir, it took us three years to trap you, to lure you and your mother out so that we can punish you, did you think that Riddhima is a fool to come into your words if you thought so then you are a bigger fool, we trapped you to punish you for what you did with us, " Vansh revealed shocking everyone.

"You both know each other then how come she agreed to come into your life, find evidence against you and how did this all happen, your marriage, her saying that she loves me everything?" Kabir asked and Vansh smirked looking at him.

"You started this game a year back Kabir, but I and Riddhima know each other from last seven years, Ragini was a common link between us because Ragini was my best friend and a sister to me while Riddhima is not an orphan she had her sister Ragini, yes Ragini is her elder sister who loved my wife as a child but you and your Mom, Mrs Anupriya Rai Singhania killed her because she came to know that you are trying to destroy me and when Ragini's accident happened which you people did, even my love and my wife Riddhima was in the car, who went into a coma for three years," Vansh said painfully remembering how he lost everything in one single day just because of these people who were behind his money, fame and power.

"What are you saying Vansh? What is all this?" Dadi asked her grandson and Vansh looked at her with a painful smile.

"Truth Dadi, Mrs Anupriya and Kabir are responsible for Ragini's death and near-death of my love while even today they are responsible for my wife Riddhima's pain, " Vansh said and everyone was shocked.

"Riddhima, knew all along that I was playing with her and she played along with me and I didn't even know, " Kabir mumbled in shock to know that from first he was not the player but whom he thought as a pawn was the real player.

"You are thinking right Kabir, Riddhima is not a pawn but queen of Vansh Raisinghania, " Vansh said smirking while Kabir looked enraged.

"You both planned all this from three years, no one got a doubt regarding this or your relationship?" Anupriya asked and Vansh glared at her before answering 

"Yes, the moment she came back to life and came to know you and Mrs Anupriya are responsible for our pain, she vowed vengeance and we laid the trap for you and it took three years for your fall, hook line and sinker, " Vansh said smirking while Kabir and Anupriya glared at him and before they can say something police arrived there.

"Mr VR, you have called us here?" DGP asked and Vansh looked at him seriously.

"Yes, I want you to arrest Mr Kabir urf Kabir Rai Singhania and Mrs Anupriya Rai Singhania, on the charges of attempt to murder on me and my wife on numerous occasions while Kabir can be charged with the murder of Ragini Desai and many illegal activities and business, you will get proofs on the day of their court hearing, " Vansh said with finality and DGP nodded his head and took them away while Kabir and Anupriya vowed vengeance in their heart after their comeback but what they didn't know is they will be in jail for a long time.

"Mr Vansh, the operation is successful, your wife and baby are fine, but Mrs Rai Singhania will feel week due to surgery and blood loss so take care of her and give her healthy food as needs more in this condition, " Doctor said but Vansh only though was his baby.

"Doctor, did you just said baby?" Vansh asked for confirmation and the doctor nodded his head and Vansh looked at her with shock.

"Your wife is four weeks pregnant Mr Vansh, she needs lots of care, so be careful, you can go and meet her, " Doctor said and walked away while Vansh took a deep breath before walking inside.

Vansh entered inside and looked at his love who was sleeping peacefully while her forehead, legs and hands were having bandages due to wounds because of glass pieces and his heart twisted seeing her like this, he took baby steps toward her and sat beside her and kissed her forehead which made her wake up from sleep and she looked at him in the eyes and gave a small smile. And he was thankful that nothing has happened to his baby and he/she is fine, their love symbol is safe.

"Anshu, " Riddhima called him lovingly and he turned his back on her which made Riddhima smile seeing him sulking like a kid so she called him again.

"Anshu, I'm fine, until your love and your presence in my life is there, because your love drags me back to you and your presence in my life gives me will to live and enjoy my life till eternity with you," Riddhima said and Vansh immediately hugged her and started to cry while she held him soothing him.

"I thought, I lost you again and this I would have failed in protecting our baby along with you," Vansh mumbled into her neck and Riddhima's hand froze in the middle as he just informed her.

"Vansh, did you just say, our baby? Are we really going to be Mamma and Papa? You are not joking right?" Riddhima questioned him while Vansh just placed his hand on her stomach and kissed her there.

"I'm not joking Sweetheart, we are pregnant, we are going to be parents," Vansh said capturing her lips and Riddhima took few seconds to respond.

"I'm happy Vansh I always wanted Baby, who will look like you, who will love his family like you love our family protect them, I.." Riddhima was going to say something more when he captured her lips again and kissed her slowly passionately pouring his love and affection into the kiss, it was not passionate or intimate but it was slow and desired, they pulled apart when they heard the door opening and their family came inside and when Riddhima saw that Anupriya and Kabir are missing, she looked at Vansh and he blinked his eyes and she pressed his palms in understanding which was observed by Dadi and she blessed them to be happy like this in her heart and after few minutes everyone left to home while Vansh along with Ishani and Angre stayed at the hospital.

Angre and Ishani went outside to have lunch and get something Vansh while Vansh sat beside Riddhima and spread his fingers in her hair and ran them in her hair soothingly with love and affection and she looked at him with love.

"Never do something like this again Riddhu, I can't bear the pain of losing you again and again," Vansh confessed slowly and Riddhima looked at him before answering.

"Saving you and protecting you is meant much more to me than this pain because I Love You and I can't see you in pain and if going through more pain meant you are safe then I will go through it again and again and even you can't stop me Anshu," Riddhima confessed and he just shook his head.

"I Love You Too Sweetheart, " Vansh said and he promised himself in his heart that he is not going to let her go through any more pain and from now onwards there will be a smile on her lips always and happiness in her heart.

Three Years Later

Riddhima is in her room getting ready as Vansh ordered er to be ready on time as they bare going to attend a business party because it was important to attend as this client is important to Vansh's business. It has been three blissful years, that when she had the accident and came to know they are going to be parents, he argued with the doctor and brought her home and took care of her like a baby, pampering her fulfilling all her wishes and cravings while her family never left a stone unturned to pamper her like a kid.

She gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, who turn three after a month, they named them  Riansh Vansh Rai Singhania & Riyali Vansh Rai Singhania, both of her children were mischievous always up to something, they are jigar ka tukuda of Dadi favourite niece and nephew of Ishani who gave birth to a boy named Karan and three months elder to twins and now she is pregnant again and Sia got married to one of her college mate named Amar while they are crime partners of Aryan who married her friend Sejal and now they are on their long honeymoon while Chachu and Chachi busy spending their time spending with their grandkids and spoiling them to rotten.

Her married life was bliss, once she recovered fully Vansh made sure that there will be no harm befalling on her or their children, he is great with them, he takes care of them, he spends his time with them no matter how busy he is, he teaches the difference between right and wrong and at the same time he pampers and spoils them to rotten, while he never leaves a chance to romance with her which is cute and at the same time annoying if someone catches them. She was pulled out of her thoughts when her phone beeped with his message asking her to come down as he is waiting in the hall.

She came out wearing black and red combination saree with backless designer blouse, her hair pinned to one side and Payal making a tinkling sound which is pleasant and warm and when she came down she was surprised to see the decorations of the hall and when she was in the last step, focus light fell on her while another one was in Vansh who was sitting on one knee in front of her with a ring in his hand while there pictures all around her of them and their moments which were candid.

"There was no line of destiny in my palm which leads to you, as such I thought because I never believed in God and Destiny, our fate was totally different, I was mysterious, serious, had trust issues, rude and arrogant while you were humble, kind, innocent, pure and always tried to fly in the sky like a crazy wind, our togetherness was impossible, darkness can't survive with light and I was that darkness while you were a ray of light in it, I was a desert and you were the river, I'm the night and you are a day, when I met you, I wished we had never met, but now that you have come into my life, filled this darkness with light, gave a strength to fight the death, thought me to how to love and be happy and believe in God, I wish we never get separated, god tested us, we had our fights yet we emerged as victors from it and our love is successful, I Love You Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania, Thank you for coming in my life on this fay prior to ten years, Happy Anniversary," Vansh said and Riddhima was stunned in her place before kneeling in front of him.

"When you entered my life, I found everything that my heart ever wished and prayed for. My prayers went beyond the sky, it was then I found you became my guide, my world started to revolve around you and I found that my world doesn't exist beyond your arms and I always want to be there no matter what time it is... Your likes became mine and your wishes became mine to fulfil, Once I found you, I left myself as I lost myself somewhere in your love, since the time you entered my life, I started to enjoy my life, laughing freely, having fun and enjoying the moment's as I   had you with me, you became my addiction Mr Vansh Riasinghania, Thank you for coming in my life and making it beautiful, & I Love You Too " Riddhima said kissing his forehead and both of them enjoyed the night having dinner and sat under the sky on their room terrace in each other arms gazing at stars.

"Shiddat Se Chaahta Hoon, " Both said at the same time and smiled at each other while Riddhima remembered how at that time she said the same thing to him that she loves him passionately.

The End

A/N: Guys let me know through your comments as how is this OS and did you like it. One more thing I will give an update of RiAnsh fanfictions in three days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bodalareshma03 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice one. Totally different one.

Loved riansh

I like your stories lot.

Please update your other stories too.

Please 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very pretty awesome OS 

Just loved it 

So intriguing 

And woow vansh trap 🤗

Rianshlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love ❣️ love love 💕

It is so amazing....

You are a great writer, please write some more in future.

Thank you for this lovely OS.

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just loved it!!!👍🏼

So beautifully u've penned down everything...👏👏

RiAnsh khel gaye..🤣

Kabir- AP shocked RiAnsh rocked!😎

Love this line: 

"You are thinking right Kabir, Riddhima is not a pawn but queen of Vansh Raisinghania, "

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What a pleasure...its beautiful

pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This was beautiful! ❤️

Something very different...totally another scenario..

But loved it..plz do write more such stuff!🙈

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please CVs.. look into this story plot... This is awesome....

Totally different from other stories..

RiAnsh laying trap for Kabir...

Whoah...

All in all,it was fabulous and beautiful...

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

loved this  twist

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

that was amazing. The OS really made my day! Thank you. 🤗

PS: Loved Vansh's nickname given by Riddhu, Queen of Vansh Raisinghania 😉