There’s something about Mayuri....

Star_Lord thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

No hate tho, i think she saved the episode today but Are the writers in their right minds? At first it looked like Mayuri was playing a positive role, she does have that villain aura but the writers are portraying her as a funny and cheerful villain like this is so unlike the other seasons. Even season 1 mayuri wasn’t this cheerful, yes she was a flirt but she still had that negative vibe. Hoping there’ll be another villain who has the same charisma as Shesha, Yamini, Sumi & Vish. Even imm2 ishani has a better negative aura 

And bani fighting back with her words was so cringe lmao

Edited by Star_Lord - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well she’s entertaining so I don’t mind her.

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bani fighting back was not cringe rather she was irritated from her very presence and I do feel like she was feeling jealous but not recognizing it and please that peahen acting was average she was like jabardasti gale padu type person when veer is clearly trying to ignore her because he wants only bani only vani pool scene and vani tashan were awesome their snake skin needs to be changed 

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

we can't compare mayuri from shesha ,sumi & vish.They were different type of level villan & they were long lasting in nagin seasons but i think mayuri role was just a cameo. so i don't think vs show her as a super villan.

but yes naagin 5 needs a strong villan.

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mayuri is not the main villain, so we'll get more villains like shesha and vish later maybe but overall today's episode with mayuri was fine