Today's episode was surprisingly good

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What I loved the most about today's episode was Mayuri. She was cunning, glamorous, and pompous just like a peahen and honestly, I loved her interactions with both Bani and Veer. I found Veer to be lacking an intensity after losing his brother but I liked how he unknowingly saved Pankaj. I feel today's episode was one of the best episodes of N5 after a long time and it also reminded me of N1. The only thing N5 lacks is a strong villain like Yamini, Shesha because good chemistry is just a plus but it cannot run a fantasy show on its own.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Veer and bani tashan which has kept me hooked regarding Mayuri i just skipped she looked horrible so much makeup gosh and the thing is I'm waiting for bani reaction when she will get to know jay truth because she is strong unlike previous season naagin jo bhi dikha sidha mar do surbhi is stunning.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I like the fights between Balwant and Bani. He couldn’t help but concede to her demands. 🤣

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

What I loved the most about today's episode was Mayuri. She was cunning, glamorous, and pompous just like a peahen and honestly, I loved her interactions with both Bani and Veer. I found Veer to be lacking an intensity after losing his brother but I liked how he unknowingly saved Pankaj. I feel today's episode was one of the best episodes of N5 after a long time and it also reminded me of N1. The only thing N5 lacks is a strong villain like Yamini, Shesha because good chemistry is just a plus but it cannot run a fantasy show on its own.

In Naagin 1 neither of the earlier villains were strong either. Yamini and Shesha became villains only towards the end.

Star_Lord thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly Mayuri saved the episode

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Todays episode was indeed good. But I'll give credit to again Vanis sizzling chemistry in pool. And another family scene where everyone gathered for household chores. Talking about the new entry then I dunno why but she irked me to the core. Shesha and vish baat hi kuch aur thi

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

Todays episode was indeed good. But I'll give credit to again Vanis sizzling chemistry in pool. And another family scene where everyone gathered for household chores. Talking about the new entry then I dunno why but she irked me to the core. Shesha and vish baat hi kuch aur thi

Really? I kind of like this new Mayuri. She’s fun and entertaining.

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Thank God.. Mujhe laga sirf main hi hu jisko Mayuri pasand aayi.. And season 1 se resemble.. What a co incidence yaar! Mujhe bhi same laga.. In fact maine apne review pe kahan bhi.. Really mujhe season 1 wali feel aayi aj

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I thought after mayuri's entry,veer will flirt with her to make bani jealous or some drama he'll do but i liked how he ignored mayuri..

Initially i found mayuri irritation specially her bg tune, but later i found her okay...