Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Forever favvvvvvvv ☺️

What a hilarious Anujaj scene it was. Anurag playing cricket with Bajaj character and doing dhulai of Bajaj character😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for posting the gif and making me laugh🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amyra94

dhulai housefly ka milta kash

bt a woman saved anu housefly hamesha. 😭

Aww

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I actually enjoyed most of Anujaj scenes in Bajaj 1 track. Anujaj were  really  entertaining to watch during Bajaj 1 track. I totally enjoyed the taunts, insults and one liners used by both Anurag and Bajaj for each other in Bajaj 1 track. I loved the Die Basu scene between Anujaj, all the Durga Puja scenes between Anujaj were also nice. I actually enjoyed most of the scenes between KSG and Parth. I also would have loved to see more scenes between new Bajaj(KP) and Anurag😊

I really wanted to see Parth and KSG in a new webseries casted together. I think KSG and Parth will really rocked if they will be casted together👍🏼

I think rather than ek chat or prerish marriage track or Switzerland track  the KZK2 CVS could have write a Basu-bajaj business rivalry track or Anupre vs Bajaj👍🏼

I think Bajaj character could have been explored more by the KZK2 CVS👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

*Edited by DT*

Back to scheduled programming.... Funnily   enough, I LOVED both Parth and KSGs take on their characters( at that point in time) , because when they had their scenes together it was really good! They both were crazy in love with dumb P, but they way they went about their selfish quest to get her, their banter it was just interesting, they had something special to build upon, which wasn’t your regular main lead vs parallel lead. Alas, we all know how it ended! 

KSG’s subtleties in playing Bajaj really contributed to the twist when you figure out he was bat shit crazy. 😂😂😂 

Filthy housefly, Die Basu, AAP lazy hain, from Bajaj to Anu’s exasperated dealings with Bajaj and Komo, ( he was/is fed up dealing with them 😂) continues to remain the few fledging good memories of the show. 

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I liked all their scenes in the first track. My favourite is the first meet where both talked about Karn and Arjun😆 Bajaj talked about how he liked Karn because of ...(can’t remember the dialogue ) and Anurag corrected  him saying ..wo Arjun the . 

I think the writers had fun here because Bajaj was played by Karan and Anurag by Parth (another name for Arjun) 😆  
Is there any account where I can watch all Anujaj scenes? Parth and KSG had great chemistry in those scenes .I want to see them together again but when I think of the fan wars ....No not a good idea 😅

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I liked all their scenes in the first track. My favourite is the first meet where both talked about Karn and Arjun😆 Bajaj talked about how he liked Karn because of ...(can’t remember the dialogue ) and Anurag corrected  him saying ..wo Arjun the . 

I think the writers had fun here because Bajaj was played by Karan and Anurag by Parth (another name for Arjun) 😆  
Is there any account where I can watch all Anujaj scenes? Parth and KSG had great chemistry in those scenes .I want to see them together again but when I think of the fan wars ....No not a good idea 😅

I think the fan wars were due to the characters. Bajaj and Anurag. 🤣

In any case I want to see ksg and parth together again because the chemistry was palpable. Chemistry doesn't have to always be romantic. It was clear that these two had fun shooting together and they had a rhythm. I veryuch want to see them in a show which has better characterization and writing, which deserves these two performers.