Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

nahi nahi aise kaise bhai..ek chaman ka comment read kiya tha maine 2014 se phele Piddiraaj main sab ko saja milti thi ..ghar bethe paise aate the..unemployment bilkul nahi tha ..aur 2014 se phehle itne sare riot jo hue wo to sab hue hi nahi ...ab kuch 2014 ke baad start hua aur usi ki wajah se Anurag kashyap ko target kiya ja raha hai ðŸ˜­ samjha kya OYE SHY😆

It's called 2014 derangement syndrome.

All bad things happen after 2014, the world was great before 2014.

Anyway kashyap is overestimate himself that someone would try to silence him , he is a nobody, except film enthusiasts he is hardly recognise by anyone, they live in twitter bubble.

If someone had to be silence, then there are bigger fish to fry.

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

It's called 2014 derangement syndrome.

All bad things happen after 2014, the world was great before 2014.

Anyway kashyap is overestimate himself that someone would try to silence him , he is a nobody, except film enthusiasts he is hardly recognise by anyone, they live in twitter bubble.

If someone had to be silence, then there are bigger fish to fry.

even he knows that he is nobody just trying to play victim 

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I know we should support victims and all that but to be honest,when I read her accusation yesterday, I couldn't help feel that it came at the right time to shut Anurag up. He was telling too much and this was a way to remind him who has the biggest power. 

I don't know if it happened or not, but I remember some other lady also accused of Salman and his bro raping her and she also claimed the rape online and later it was found out she was unhinged. I don't know who she is.

If this lady is telling the truth then good for her. But the timing is suspicious!

Edited by Tinah - 3 years ago
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

I know we should support victims and all that but to be honest,when I read her accusation yesterday, I couldn't help feel that it came at the right time to shut Anurag up. He was telling too much and this was a way to remind him who has the biggest power. 

I don't know if it happened or not, but I remember some other lady also accused of Salman and his bro raping her and she also claimed the rape online and later it was found out she was unhinged. I don't know who she is.

But this lady is telling the truth then good for her. But the timing is suspicious!

That's the iconic Pooja Mishra. ðŸ˜ƒ

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Where's the patriarchy gang at ðŸ˜†

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anurag on his part should also reveal the names of those calling or threatening him... It is not the time to be silent or wait for more attacks.. 

Talking in code language isn't going to help.. And he was outspoken to begin with.. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Where's the patriarchy gang at ðŸ˜†

Taapsee has defended him.. Has called him a feminist.. 

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

nahi nahi aise kaise bhai..ek chaman ka comment read kiya tha maine 2014 se phele Piddiraaj main sab ko saja milti thi ..ghar bethe paise aate the..unemployment bilkul nahi tha ..aur 2014 se phehle itne sare riot jo hue wo to sab hue hi nahi ...ab kuch 2014 ke baad start hua aur usi ki wajah se Anurag kashyap ko target kiya ja raha hai ðŸ˜­ samjha kya OYE SHY😆

Actually, I dislike Kashyap's liberandu side with a passion. I have spoken out against him in the past too. 

But, yahan yeh ladki jhooth bol rahi hai. Woh saaf saaf dikh rahi hai. She's just another Rakhi Sawant who claimed that Tanushree raped her. ðŸ¤£

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

We should not blindly accept any accusations. If she is able to prove it before court and police, then Anurag should be arrested. If she is lying, police should arrest Payal and Anurag should put defamation charges on her.