Anurag Kashyap responds to sexual assault allegations by Payal Ghosh

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Anurag Kashyap responds to sexual assault allegations by Payal Ghosh

Payal Ghosh had alleged that Anurag Kashyap forced himself onto her. Anurag took to Twitter to respond to her sexual harassment allegations.

Anurag responded to Payal allegations through a series of tweets. He wrote, "Kya baat hai, itana samay lagaya mujh chup karvane ki koshish mein. Chalo koe nahi. Mujh chup karate karate itana jhooth bol gae ki aurat hote hue dusre aurat ko ghaset lia. Thodi toh maryaada rakhiye madam. Bus yehe kahuga ki jo bhi aarop hai apke sab bebuniyad hai. (Wow, it took so long in the attempt to silence me. It's ok. In the attempt to silence me, you dragged several other women despite being a woman yourself. Have some limit Madam. Will just want to say that whatever the accusations are, they are all unsubstantiated)."

His next tweet read, "Mujhpe aarop lagate lagate, mere kalakar aur Bachchan parivar ko sang mein ghasetna toh matlab nahle pe chowka bhi nahi maar paye. Madam do shadia ki hai meine, agar woh jurm hai toh manjor hai aur bahut prem kia, woh bhi kabulta hu. Chahe mere pahli patni ho ya dusre patni. (In the process of accusing me you tried to drag my artists and the Bachcan family but failed. Madam I have been married twice, if that's my crime then I accept it, and have loved a lot, I accept that too)."

In the next tweet, he wrote, "Ya koe bhi premika ya woh bahut sari actresses jinke sath maine kaam kia, ya woh pure ladkiyan aur aurato ki team jo hamesha mere sath kaam karte aai hai, ya woh sari aurato jinse mein mila bus, akele ya janta ke beech. ( Whether it was my first wife or the second, or any other lover, or the many actresses. I have worked with,or that team of girls and women who has always been working with me, or the many women who I met in private or in public)."

He concluded by saying, "Mein iss tarah ka vyavhar na toh kabhi karta hu na toh kabhi kisi keemat pe bardash karta hu. Baki jo bhi hota hai dekhte hai. Aapke video mein he dikh jata hai kitana saach hai kitana nahi, baki apko bus dua aur pyaar. Apke angrezi ka javab hindi mein dene ke lia maafi. (I neither behave like this nor do I ever tolerate this any price. Whatever happens we shall see. It is visible in your video, how much is true, how much of it isn't. Blessings and love to you. Apologies for answering your English with my Hindi)."

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/anurag-kashyap-responds-to-sexual-assault-allegations-by-payal-ghosh-1723527-2020-09-20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anurag must defend himself 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sexual harassment ke bare mein kabhi bhi bol sakte hai.. Most victims don't speak up immediately.. Takes a lot of courage to speak up.. 

But to be frank, the not remembering the exact time wala thing makes me seriously doubt the other party.. Exact dates are required to corroborate the story and gather evidence.. A victim of kidnapping may not remember the exact dates but she claims to be harassed on two separate incidents.. Kuch toh Yaad hoga 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Sexual harassment ke bare mein kabhi bhi bol sakte hai.. Most victims don't speak up immediately.. Takes a lot of courage to speak up.. 

But to be frank, the not remembering the exact time wala thing makes me seriously doubt the other party.. Exact dates are required to corroborate the story and gather evidence.. A victim of kidnapping may not remember the exact dates but she claims to be harassed on two separate incidents.. Kuch toh Yaad hoga 

well if she made the whole story up to frame the innocent guy and lied about everything, then why couldn't she also lie about the date and time?

🤣Mein iss tarah ka vyavhar na toh kabhi karta hu na toh kabhi kisi keemat pe bardash karta hu🤣 Vikash Bahl say hi 👏

Indirectly threat bhi ...dekhtey hai aage kya hota hai 😆

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 3 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

well if she made the whole story up to frame the innocent guy and lied about everything, then why couldn't she also lie about the date and time?

Because then he can claim to be elsewhere.. He can give alibis.. Travel documents.. Cctv footage.. The movie wallahs are never in any city for long.. So maybe she didn't want to take a chance.. Exact date is difficult to remember - I agree... But year isn't that difficult to remember.. She shouldn't venture into giving dates even if she is innocent, if she hasn't made a note of exact date somewhere, because any error in giving the date will let the abuser go Scot free and any revision of date from her side will make her look inconsistent... But surely she could come up with the year

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Even if she was harrassed nothing is going to happen, look how difficult was to nail Weinstein and it took Ronan Farrow and media , cops , 30-40 women to get the guy.

Look at Hirani case, it was official complaint in production house nothing happend , Anupama was partying with him and celebs defended.

Sajid khan has four women who come out alleging him  for molestation and what not, but he is still free ,infact was gearing up for return this year until the fourth women came out.

That Jolly LLB director is still making films, vikas Bahal is free 

So any producer director can claim innocence , because they know they will never get punished.

Not saying if this case is right or wrong, the fact is most if not always come out as not guilty 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

🤣Mein iss tarah ka vyavhar na toh kabhi karta hu na toh kabhi kisi keemat pe bardash karta hu🤣 Vikash Bahl say hi 👏

Indirectly threat bhi ...dekhtey hai aage kya hota hai 😆

That was bad.. So much for his support for the feminist movement, he spoke up and accepted his knowledge of the harassment only after the Bahl issue was out in the public. 

Good that phantom dissolved.. 

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Even if she was harrassed nothing is going to happen, look how difficult was to nail Weinstein and it took Ronan Farrow and media , cops , 30-40 women to get the guy.

Look at Hirani case, it was official complaint in production house nothing happend , Anupama was partying with him and celebs defended.

Sajid khan has four women who come out alleging him  for molestation and what not, but he is still free ,infact was gearing up for return this year until the fourth women came out.

That Jolly LLB director is still making films, vikas Bahal is free 

So any producer director can claim innocence , because they know they will never get punished.

Not saying if this case is right or wrong, the fact is most if not always come out as not guilty 

nahi nahi aise kaise bhai..ek chaman ka comment read kiya tha maine 2014 se phele Piddiraaj main sab ko saja milti thi ..ghar bethe paise aate the..unemployment bilkul nahi tha ..aur 2014 se phehle itne sare riot jo hue wo to sab hue hi nahi ...ab kuch 2014 ke baad start hua aur usi ki wajah se Anurag kashyap ko target kiya ja raha hai 😭 samjha kya OYE SHY😆

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He is leftist so he wont get hate on this forum even if the accusation is proved.