Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 3 years ago

Fun fact: Meenakumari is muh-boli step grandmother of Preity Zinta...

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

She's a pathological liar, she can't stop herself from giving conflicting information tailored to what new "truth" she wants to present.

She gave this interview just last year.

“I had my first relationship at 17-18. I was in Chandigarh. My friend was on a date, and I ended up with her date’s friend. He was a cute Punjabi guy. He was 28 and I was 16-17. He looked at me and he was like, ‘you’re a kid’. He figured that I was too new in the game. I was heartbroken. I personally feel that I’m an obsessive lover. I used to message him saying, give me a chance, I’ll grow up,” she said

She's also said before she failed 12th Chemistry.  So that fits with that timeline.  Also 😆 on the reveal she's an obsessive lover.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-reveals-her-first-kiss-first-love-it-wasn-t-magical-at-all-it-was-messy/story-ry4tpFYycbd0OLua8owNCP.html

This was before she went to Delhi to model and later take acting classes and doing theater. Yet somehow according to her a few weeks ago and also statements from years ago she was 15-16 when she came to Mumbai. 

Her inability to count and keep numbers straight might be why she failed chemistry.

Only Chemistry???? She’s lying again . I bet she failed in more than one. Maths, English and moral sciences included.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kangana also said her grandfather gave her his blessings and 15k when she moved to Mumbai 🤷🏻‍♀️