Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Quitting decision of lead actor lead to ending of show.Absence of lead lead to filling space by filler track,leads were called back on urgent basis.SP and ekta overhyped them bcoz they know their true potential.so and ekta r not newcomers in this business to overhyped a flop show or flop leads.

Anyways since show is ending and we r getting the deserving ending for anuprepie.lwts cherish for this reunion.

@Bold But then no successful SP and Ekta shows with a successful jodi ends in 1.5 years (excluding 3-4 months due to covid )even if lead wants to quit or other nonsense ..*edited by DT* .If only jodi or show would have worked both SP n Ekta would have gone ahead even without Parth or Erica..

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

@Bold But then no successful SP and Ekta shows with a successful jodi ends in 1.5 years (excluding 3-4 months due to covid )even if lead wants to quit or other nonsense ..Gia manek aka original Gopi was replaced over night when the show was on top of list with max trps so replacing actors is not a big thing for sp ..If only jodi or show would have worked both SP n Ekta would have gone ahead even without Parth or Erica..

But isn't the same sp who ended barun Sobti show ipkknd when he decided to opt out.And that show was quite popular I guess

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

But isn't the same sp who ended barun Sobti show ipkknd when he decided to opt out.And that show was quite popular I guess

That was not Ekta's but Gul's show and we know how it works for Ekta..She wont take any crap and would do anything to extend her show .That jodi was a rage back then and had both online n trp audience unlike kzk which only had online popularity..Kzk was out of top 10,15 and even out of top 20 in its first year which shows what a disaster this show has turned out to be for both Ekta n SP..

Edited by zohakhan7 - 3 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EriKavana

This has been the case always in KZK world.😡 So true, ironically this is the harsh reality of this show.😑 But this time AnuPre separation was done brutally.πŸ₯Ί Some soothing talks are necessary between AnuPre, so that we can sympathize & empathise with Anu. A simple sorry isn't enough,πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but this show never gave heartfelt conversation between them. But yes, wanna see both consoling and hugging eachother.πŸ€—

Just imagine,  if anu had revealed every thing to prerna n then this pre's lovely dovely look would hv been so beautiful.   But no, now they made pre look cheap😑.  If revelation was done, then pre being happy for kauki makes sense.  I was wondering how can she be happy to send her daughter to worst house, where she had first hand experience.   

With whom to expect good story, to give lollipops they r showing kuchbee.  I don't understand in last few days what is the need for kauki pyaar n all, they could hv packed them up like roshiv.  Instead of concentrating on anupre union, they concentrate everything else.   Now cribbing also no use.  They already shot.  It will b like one sorry(May b not even that) pre is in anu's arms.  Anu gets pre so easily.   This makes anupre peeka.  I feel makers deliberately wants to kill anupre fame. 

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

@Bold But then no successful SP and Ekta shows with a successful jodi ends in 1.5 years (excluding 3-4 months due to covid )even if lead wants to quit or other nonsense ..Gia manek aka original Gopi was replaced over night when the show was on top of list with max trps so replacing actors is not a big thing for sp ..If only jodi or show would have worked both SP n Ekta would have gone ahead even without Parth or Erica..

WRONG.. 

Just for MODS( I am not comparing just stating facts.)

Tere liye went off air in 10 months when it had a 3+ TVR rating, superhit, slot leader, still ekta and channel ended the show.

IPK-1 ended when Braun quit

Kis desh ended after 2 years of run, it was also high in TRP charts, but ekta and channel ended it.

Jana na dil se door ended after 1 year and the show was an unusual hit at an unusual time slot 

So, KZK2 ending within 1.5 years, after multiple problems, covid-19 and Parth quitting is not a big deal, do not make it sound like a hit show needs to run for more than 2 years, no a hit show is still a hit show even if it runs for 6 months. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

WRONG.. 

Just for MODS( I am not comparing just stating facts.)

Tere liye went off air in 10 months when it had a 3+ TVR rating, superhit, slot leader, still ekta and channel ended the show.

IPK-1 ended when Braun quit

Kis desh ended after 2 years of run, it was also high in TRP charts, but ekta and channel ended it.

Jana na dil se door ended after 1 year and the show was an unusual hit at an unusual time slot 

So, KZK2 ending within 1.5 years, after multiple problems, covid-19 and Parth quitting is not a big deal, do not make it sound like a hit show needs to run for more than 2 years, no a hit show is still a hit show even if it runs for 6 months. 

Tereliye ended due to issues between Ekta and Sp and there was no show of Ekta on SP for 3 years until YHM.

Kis desh ended because it got shifted to afternoon or evening slot so it couldn't get trps.

Yes a hit show is a hit show even if it airs for 6 months but this is not the case with KZK because despite airing for 1.5 years it had average n below average trps considering it had a high budget and crores were spent on promos,statues were installed in different cities ..How many times KZK topped baarc or SP ? Only twice in its entire run it got 3 trps and mostly got trps around 2.0 which is poor for a high budget show like kzk..Only few times it got 2.5 Trps and after lockdown it tanked down till 1.1.

Since kzk had a high budget the expectations were too with this show but still it got trps around 2 whereas KKB,KB despite been less promoted gets trps around 3.0-3.5.KZK was slot leader for few months i guess but then even lost that slot leadership so on what basis is this show successful ?

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Be it Flop or Be it Hit .. channel prime time show kay liyee promo hameshai dete hain for the last time... also yeah over hyped show is going to abruptly end toh iska ek promo toh bantai hain .. chalo woh bhi de dia ... komo is looking terrifically hot ... looking forward to watch komo queen . hope soon aamna will be back on new show. 

The one show that can give anyone hope.. Hope that you can throw your lover off the bridge and send your child to orphanage but still get a happy ending! 

It was nice knowing you Oppo... Wish you all the best for the future! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

The one show that can give anyone hope.. Hope that you can throw your lover off the bridge and send your child to orphanage but still get a happy ending! 

It was nice knowing you Oppo... Wish you all the best for the future! 

πŸ’―pure unadulterated truth.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Wish. 

Reality - 

Me : Aah this Kasautii is finally ending.

Friend1 : Hein ?? Didnt it end like 10 yrs back ?? 

Friend2: Oh no, there is also some remake going on in Star Plus. 
Friend1 : Oh really !! Never knew about that!! I saw Prerna in Sony tv show some Dad Dulhan. 
Friend2 : I miss my Anurag, where is he lost. πŸ˜”

Me : My Bajaj is doing Web series etc. 

Etc. Etc. Etc. 

You can replace F1 and F2 with family members as well. No one knows and bothers about this show and their leads and then there was no story to begin with to bother about that. πŸ˜†

Well they r and will be remembered and loved by audience and their fans always.FACT CHECK

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - Probably. But, to me Anurag is not a hero. He is just like any other normal human being with his own flaws and faults. Please don't bring up the bridge kaand, because we all clearly know EK's intentions behind it. Next, regarding the orphanage kaand and Diya, I will wait to see what excuses the CVs are coming up with. Because, the way the handing over of Sneha and orphanage kaand was executed and Komo have been continuosly saying Anu hasn't touched her in these 8yrs, it shows that the CVs themselves are not sure what to do with these 2 incidents. Hence, I would prefer not to comment on it now. And, the reason why I side Anu more than Mr. B is because, to me Anu and his intentions is always relatable as per my thought process, especially since he doesn't put the blame of his acts on others, unlike Mr.B, for whom everyone else is wrong except him. 

Now how convenient is that ? Why not ignore the blackmailing by bajaj too as he is a human and ektas intention was well known  . And komo?