shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

AnuPre ❤️ Hathon mein Haath❤️

How pyaare they look? 

90% sure Bajaj is going to die here. 

Eri-Kavana thumbnail

We know its happy ending with AnuPre uniting for life. But how will they reach there in just 2 weeks. I am sure, they won't give explanation to many MUs & betryals. How will AnuPre come closer? Will they talk openly about what all happened in 8yrs? How will Basus react, especiall Mohini? How will bajaj react? how will komo react? Mainly how will komo and bajaj will be eliminated from AnuPre's lives?🤔 So many things has to sorted out, but everything will be rushed to reach the end.😵
What was the need to show so much of kauki scenes? Have you all observed its still the same day from more than one week? After the cold storage act, next day Pre came to BB and its still the same day.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Looks like Mr.B will again be whitewashed by showing him getting killed in place of CP or Pre, thus saving them from Komo. 

If so, good move from cvs.  I wanted positive bajaj..😊

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EriKavana

We know its happy ending with AnuPre uniting for life. But how will they reach there in just 2 weeks. I am sure, they won't give explanation to many MUs & betryals. How will AnuPre come closer? Will they talk openly about what all happened in 8yrs? How will Basus react, especiall Mohini? How will bajaj react? how will komo react? Mainly how will komo and bajaj will be eliminated from AnuPre's lives?🤔 So many things has to sorted out, but everything will be rushed to reach the end.😵
What was the need to show so much of kauki scenes? Have you all observed its still the same day from more than one week? After the cold storage act, next day Pre came to BB and its still the same day.

They don't hv time for anupre.  Pre already lattoo.  Anu's one sorry, pre going to hug him.  And anupre are side character.   First they hv to show chandrika evilness, komo evilness, kauki pyaar, may b shekar n other brother drinks. sneha/priyanka  finding truth about chsndrika and Anu scrraming why prerna signed paper, may be he will drive his car some where else and get panic and drive again,  nivipam Milan, mohini hurt,   there is lot to show.  Who is pre?  Her loising child n her struggle not big deal u see.  Last episode some 10 mins will b dedicated to anupre.  😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like Mr.B will again be whitewashed by showing him getting killed in place of CP or Pre, thus saving them from Komo. 

🤣 whitewashed forever

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

anupre  hatho  me hath🥳

& love conquer all 

they love , they seperated ,& they  become one  

forever

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

🤣 whitewashed forever

🤣🤣

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

🤣 whitewashed forever

🤣🤣

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the one who dumped off his soulmate like a bag of trash ( A used the word trash) and broke her trust and gift wrapped and parceled his newborn to some stranger and was playing pati patni with his blackmailer and then suddenly wakes up like a cry baby, throws tantrum, I want my "cheez" back .. doesn't NEED any white wash ..after all hero is NEVER WRONG , but baaki sab ki white wash ho rahi hai  ... waah re CVs 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the one who dumped off his soulmate like a bag of trash ( A used the word trash) and broke her trust and gift wrapped and parceled his newborn to some stranger and was playing pati patni with his blackmailer and then suddenly wakes up like a cry baby, throws tantrum, I want my "cheez" back .. doesn't NEED any white wash ..after all hero is NEVER WRONG , but baaki sab ki white wash ho rahi hai  ... waah re CVs 

Bajaj needs whitewash so that kzk viewers can remeber him  he was there in show.. warna bajaj ka koi reason nahin bacha remember karne abbb🤣