Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Final Chapter of Kasauti has Begun :last 2 weeks - Page 4

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Peacefulmind

Bajaj needs whitewash so that kzk viewers can remeber him  he was there in show.. warna bajaj ka koi reason nahin bacha remember karne abbb🀣

viewers bajaj and komo ka kuch bhi ho koi bhi reason kay liyee sahi yaad toh rakhega atleast . i wish i could say this for lead pair as well as..  πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the one who dumped off his soulmate like a bag of trash ( A used the word trash) and broke her trust and gift wrapped and parceled his newborn to some stranger and was playing pati patni with his blackmailer and then suddenly wakes up like a cry baby, throws tantrum, I want my "cheez" back .. doesn't NEED any white wash ..after all hero is NEVER WRONG , but baaki sab ki white wash ho rahi hai  ... waah re CVs 

and cv ka khauf dekho .. filthy housefly and prerna ji ko milane kay liye bajaj komo ko dunia se albida dena para .. kyunki CV bhi jante hain .. jabtak legal patni jinda hain housefly basu kisi aur ka kabhi nei ho sakte no matter what . also bajaj jabtak hain prerna khud kabhi usko chorke nei jayegi .. so better plan bajaj  and komo ko albida bolo ... kitna darta hain cv na .. kahi lead pair pher ekbar inke samne overshadow na ho jaye... 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the one who dumped off his soulmate like a bag of trash ( A used the word trash) and broke her trust and gift wrapped and parceled his newborn to some stranger and was playing pati patni with his blackmailer and then suddenly wakes up like a cry baby, throws tantrum, I want my "cheez" back .. doesn't NEED any white wash ..after all hero is NEVER WRONG , but baaki sab ki white wash ho rahi hai  ... waah re CVs 

Bold - Probably. But, to me Anurag is not a hero. He is just like any other normal human being with his own flaws and faults. Please don't bring up the bridge kaand, because we all clearly know EK's intentions behind it. Next, regarding the orphanage kaand and Diya, I will wait to see what excuses the CVs are coming up with. Because, the way the handing over of Sneha and orphanage kaand was executed and Komo have been continuosly saying Anu hasn't touched her in these 8yrs, it shows that the CVs themselves are not sure what to do with these 2 incidents. Hence, I would prefer not to comment on it now. And, the reason why I side Anu more than Mr. B is because, to me Anu and his intentions is always relatable as per my thought process, especially since he doesn't put the blame of his acts on others, unlike Mr.B, for whom everyone else is wrong except him. 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

viewers bajaj and komo ka kuch bhi ho koi bhi reason kay liyee sahi yaad toh rakhega atleast . i wish i could say this for lead pair as well as..  πŸ€£

Lead pair will always be remembered for this show always.this show will be known by their chemistry and performance 

Edited by surbhi1995 - 3 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

umm komo to will be remembered but bajaj πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ppl will not even remember he was thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😎😎😎just bajaj kisiko yaad rakhe basss.

Komolika ko sab pakka yaad rakehenge

Leads ko 😘😘😘 yaad karne ki zaroorath nahinnn,  koi bhool nahin payega leads ko to yaadkarne

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lead pair led to the abrupt ending 6 months before the schedule. I don't think ITV saw a bigger disaster. Pehle bhi toh bas Ekta, GEC faces, and hype ki wajah se attention mila show ko. πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: zohakhan7

YHM , DABH both shows got a full fledged promos when it was going off air so no kzk is not the only show that is getting a promo πŸ˜³

Those shows were extremely successful and are deemed classics. 

We know why KZK2 is getting a promo. Takes me back to its undeserving debut and win at SPA. πŸ˜†

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

Lead pair led to the abrupt ending 6 months before the schedule. I don't think ITV saw a bigger disaster. Pehle bhi toh bas Ekta, GEC faces, and hype ki wajah se attention mila show ko. πŸ˜†

sp is ending total of 3 shows in a span of month as they are at high cost.πŸ˜†

#FACT once one more show is ready another show to go offair.

All 3 shows are hit and at high cost.

Kzk is not alone which is exceptional ita going across all channels to maintain the budget 

πŸ˜†

Edited by Peacefulmind - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

aur majee ki baat kzk 2  lead pair jinkay happy moments ko ek din mein nipat dia .. kyu atleast 1 hapta toh dete na unke union kay baad .. ending would be aesthetic jaise ekta ka har ek show ka hote hain .. kher .. main hbi kaunsi show se yeah umeed kar rahi hoon . as this is ekta ka show , prime time, over hyped toh ek promo de dia.. also aeise promo jahape lead ka union bhi confirm nei kia .. they told keya honge anth type ka kuch .. lol .. matlab they still now want to show bajaj .. komolika har nehi sakte.. πŸ˜†.. they should i tell more now ?