Barrister Babu

Shagufta Ali will soon be entering Colors’ show Barrister Babu.

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shagufta Ali will soon be entering Colors’ show Barrister Babu. She plays a dangerous character

Shagufta Ali

What prompted you to take up Barrister Babu?

Shashi and Sumeet Mittal, the producers of Barrister Babu. They both are good writers and I have worked with Sumeet in Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki. Our association goes back a long way.

Barrister Babu talks about social issues like child marriage and women education. What’s your take on these issues?

Although society has changed a lot, such things still exist. Today also we hear lots of evil things happening to girls. A show like Barrister Babu can surely create awareness.

Tell us about your role.

I will play Tarabai. She enters the show during the Hira Mandi track. It’s a negative character. Tarabai is dangerous.

How do you choose a role?

I don’t see the length or screen time; the role should be significant. I am happy that whatever roles I have portrayed on screen are not repetitive.

What is your take on web series?

I had got one offer for a web series before the pandemic but that has been postponed now. As far as content on web series, I am old school and I feel web series are very bold.

How was the lockdown for you?

The best thing was that Ramzan month came during the lockdown. Every year we used to be busy with shoot during Ramzan but this year, it was great. There was no rush to reach home for Iftaar and I could offer all my five times prayers.

What is your ‘me time’?

It has been always and it will always be the namaaz time. I pray whenever I get time.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/entertainment/shagufta-ali-will-soon-be-entering-colors-show-barrister-babu-she-plays-a-dangerous-character-143323

Sayantani Ghosh and Shagufta Ali are the latest additions to the cast of Barrister Babu. They have been roped in to take the drama quotient a notch higher, which will now unfold in a red-light district. Last seen in Bepannah, Ali features as Tarabai who seeks control of the area. Ghosh plays a dancer, Rasiya.

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/telly-tattle-sayantani-ghosh-and-shagufta-ali-join-the-cast-of-barrister-babu/22995245

Edited by Ariel6 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is looking very dangerous, why i am feeling Bondita is going to stuck in heera mandi somehow 🤢they r casting good people so i don't think so they show sampoorna or mini there.

Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

She is looking very dangerous, why i am feeling Bondita is going to stuck in heera mandi somehow 🤢they r casting good people so i don't think so they show sampoorna or mini there.

mini ki baat chordo 😳

sampoo bhi nehi hoga waha,yeh sirf bon ke liye ayi hai!🤢

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

mini ki baat chordo 😳

sampoo bhi nehi hoga waha,yeh sirf bon ke liye ayi hai!🤢

Haa aise casting to main leads ke liye hi hoti h

Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Haa aise casting to main leads ke liye hi hoti h

wohi na, yeh sampoo ke liye thodi ayegi itne acche acche actress!

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

wohi na, yeh sampoo ke liye thodi ayegi itne acche acche actress!

Haa for sure, aur jo dancer ha she already told she comes to support Bondita and she help Anirudh and bondita

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She over theatrical but it works for her. I m waiting for this twist. Epis are going so plain these days. This track must add same masala and suspense. Altho i m nt fan of suspense.

Rusty_Quill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Ye toh kitni dangerous lag rahi hai😒

Ariel6 thumbnail

search in google

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Oh ....so she will be the brothel owner 🤔