Celebrating #4years of Love #4years of MehRya #ZKM turns4 😍👏

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh my...it's again that time of the year which is not less than a global festival. People(ZKM fans) from I guess every nook and corner of the world starts the countdown to celebrate this day. Yes it is 19th of September. Shall we call it ZKM day..or the birthday of ZKM baby who is turning 4 today. Though we celebrate it virtually, our heartbeats dances to the tunes of excitement to the fullest.

We all turn speechless when it comes to define to what extent we love this show , the characters, our MehRya and Adorable KaSam.

We all have been forever indebted to this team for giving us a memory to be cherished forever. And I repeat again and again this show and MehRya is an Integral part of our lives. No matter what you are going through, a glimpse of MehRya would eradicate all your worries. Coz this relation, adoration or admiration is beyond imagination.

I wish to go on and on narrating about this journey. But...I'm at loss of words.. Seriously.

Let us Celebrate this day in all its glory.

Expressing our gratitude to the ones who taught us a beautiful tale of togetherness and most importantly the dimensions of pure and selfless love.

Much love and loads of respect to the creatives, directors, producers, ST Sir, dearest Samiksha , KV , all khannas, Sharmaas, Maans , Ahlawats , Awara, Tamatarlal and everyoneπŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Wishing you all good luck for your future ventures. 

And a special virtual hug to our lifelines adorable KaSam. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Fingers crossed to watch yet another beautiful expedition from this team..πŸ˜‰..

A big shoutout to all the adorable fans across the globe. Your stories, VMs , edits and write-ups  in IF as well as IG and other SM platforms.... preserves the MehRya magic till eternity. Keep going.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

Thanking each and everyone associated to this journeyβ€οΈπŸ™

And..finally a word to my extended forum family. No matter in which part of the world you are, you all have an irreplaceable place here. Send you all truck loads of love. Hope to see everyone back here to celebrate this big day. And a virus free hug.

This time shall too pass. Have faith stay positive❀️

Much love❀️

P.s...Pardon me for such a small write-up. Some personal commitments are keeping me away

Edited by dwriter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy anniversary To all my Dear Friends and ZKM lovers around the world.πŸ€—

The first year of ZKM i don't ever know that something like  india forum existsπŸ˜†

but by the second year of zkm ..... this IF becomes a second home for me.❀️

that is magic of the show for me........i have so many dear memories that i will cherish throughout my life.

I have been gifted with such a great bunch of positive people that enlighten each other whenever needed.πŸ€—

I wish this journey will never came to an end.πŸ˜ƒ

With lots of love and good wishes,

Mishti❀️

Edited by Mishtilove - 3 years ago
Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations Mehryans πŸ₯°

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread Angel,loved itπŸ‘ outstanding tribute to skilled & magnificent team β­οΈ

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Such a lovely post dear, I love it so much and yeay its ZKM 4th year anniversary and love all the friends here in the forum and mehrya the jodi who inspired me to become a fiction writer and I am so happy to have you all here. stay blessed and stay love always..

Lots Love Stock Illustrations Ҁ“ 1,392 Lots Love Stock Illustrations,  Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations guys for ZKM 4 years πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Kudos to all the cast and yes our Mehrya which binds all of us till dateπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. 

Exceptionally beautiful thread and writeup Shinu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for making it😊😊😊😊😊😊

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hola guy's Happy 4th AnniversaryπŸ₯³

It's a beautiful journey ❣️

And we all came together because of this amazing show

A big hug to all mehrians πŸ€—Image

Beautiful thread shinu awesome πŸ‘Œ

And where is my gift πŸ˜‚

dwriter thumbnail