Happy Birthday Razia!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น, ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“! ๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž!๐Ÿฅณ

Birthday Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | ShutterstockKnow a firecracker of a lady who's stylish and into modern design? Then  this is the birthday card for her! ... | เธงเธฑเธ™เน€เธเธดเธ” เธชเธงเธฑเธชเธ”เธตเธ›เธตเนƒเธซเธกเนˆ เนเธฅเธฐ เธ„เธณเธ„เธก

๐ŸŽ€รธยคยบยฐ`ยฐยบยครธ,ยธยธ,รธยคยบยฐ`ยฐยบยครธ ๐ŸŽ€

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Žโค๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐‘’....

๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‡๐Ÿต๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ

๐น๐’พ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“๐’ถ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡

๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’

๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“ƒ

๐ต๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“๐Ÿ’—๐“‹๐‘’ 

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฟ๐ŸŒธ๐“Ž

๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฝโ€๐“…๐‘’๐“ˆโข

๐ป๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐ต๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Žโขโขโฃ 

๐ŸŽ€ยฐยบยครธ,ยธยธ,รธยคยบยฐ`ยฐยบยครธ,ยธยธ,รธยคยบยฐ ๐ŸŽ€

Here's your cake-

Dear Razia Happy Birthday, Birthday Wishes For Dear Razia

Time to dance

Sidharth Malhotra Dance Appreciation. GIF | GfycatLatest Hasee Toh Phasee GIFs | Gfycat

Cute Dance GIFs | Tenor

Did I hear someone say pet puja? Yup yup....you're right!

Dominos Coupons: August 2020, 100% Off On Pizza's

Here's something suiting your style๐Ÿ˜‰

Here's salad for the ones on diet๐Ÿ˜†

Some drinks

Homemade Fruity Flavored Milk - Say Yes

Time for sweets

The battle for Roshogolla | The Business Standard

Sandesh Recipe with Step by Step Photos - Bengali Sweet Sondesh

๐‘พ๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†! ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–!

Happy Birthday Once Again!๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Thank You So Much for the kind words & good wishes Lavy! An WONDERFUL thread indeedโค๏ธ Liked it so much!  Really thankful for it๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ It has become one of my best birthday with all the love you people showed๐Ÿค—

Aha! Sidharth is also here for danceโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ And Yammy food ๐Ÿ˜‹ Lockdown mein to milega nahi yahi se kaam chalana padega!๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you loads once again๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

ImageImage

KachraSeth thumbnail

Happy Birthday Razia๐Ÿค— You are one of the loveliest and funniest members of our forum!๐Ÿค— And, yeah we are Zodiac Sign buddies๐Ÿ˜‰

May you achieve all success and fulfillment in life๐Ÿค—

Also, not to forget tumne mayajaal bichake mujhe Quidditch Tournament mein sign-up karwaya tha, I remember๐Ÿ˜ก 

Oho Sid Jiju's also here

Beautiful thread, Lavy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Love

Maya Jaisingh๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by Vageeshwarics - 3 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hehe.. Another Virgo... Just like me and Suman Tiwari ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Many many happy returns of the day buddy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

May Allah swt bless you with a peaceful life, everything your heart desires and loads of happiness and good health...

May you always be in a good mental space with loads of positive vibes & energies ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I hope you had a great day!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish you the most amazing birthday dearest Rumi!๐Ÿฅณ

Our forum loves its Edit queen!๐Ÿ˜‰ Wish you a wonderful, prosperous year ahead!

Aur yaad hain na we're in the ship business together! (Ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜†)

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lavy what more should I say about the thread now? You could easily get a certificate for making people's day! It's stunning!

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Happy Birthday Razia๐Ÿฅณ

Nice thread Lavy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Happy Birthday Razia๐Ÿค— You are one of the loveliest and funniest members of our forum!๐Ÿค— And, yeah we are Zodiac Sign buddies๐Ÿ˜‰

May you achieve all success and fulfill your dreams๐Ÿค—

Also, not to forget tumne mayajaal bichake mujhe Quidditch Tournament mein sign-up karwaya tha, I remember๐Ÿ˜ก 

Oho Sid Jiju's also here

Beautiful thread, Lavy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Love

Maya Jaisingh๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thank you so much for the lovely words & wishes my ZS buddy๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Maya ne Mayajaal mein fas gaya isme mein kya qusoor hai?! Mein to acchi bacchi hu!

Hamara koi rishta pakki nahi hui hai

Thanks once again for dropping by Vagee๐Ÿค— Take care๐Ÿค—

priya185 thumbnail

Happy birthday Razia you are one of the nicest and sweetest ๐Ÿค—

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Hehe.. Another Virgo... Just like me and Suman Tiwari ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Many many happy returns of the day buddy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

May Allah swt bless you with a peaceful life, everything your heart desires and loads of happiness and good health...

May you always be in a good mental space with loads of positive vibes & energies ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I hope you had a great day!

Another ZS buddy๐Ÿค—

Thank You for the wishes Nailah๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ It was bound to be a great day when your sleep broke by your BFF's voice in morning & with you guys wishes