Users

Frequent Posters

Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

@ dipali..

nicely summed up..👍🏼

Now i feel there is lot of lashback due to this current track, 

akshaya naik also posted to have patience with weird photos of her and sameer..

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rucha21

@ dipali..

nicely summed up..👍🏼

Now i feel there is lot of lashback due to this current track, 

akshaya naik also posted to have patience with weird photos of her and sameer..

They r in damage control mode now... Urging fans to hv patience and faith and coming up with weird logic of "all days r not same" type.... 🙄🙄🙄

They r also claiming that Smb has got highest trps for truth revelation episodes...

Seriously 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

high drama all

but why they made it on street in public

and who gave right to kamini and nimbalkar family to interfere in abhya lati family matter

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And Kamini considered performer of the week. Kuch bhi. 

Bapu constantly going on and on about majhya Lati ne bhogala itake divas. Except for the initial rudeness and aloofness by Abhya, Lati has enjoyed her life with him, at least as a friend. She didn’t suffer anything except for her conscious of lying to her father. Abhya certainly had not stopped her from saying anything to her family. She could have gone ahead and disclosed this at the same night Abhya said it and gone back to her fathers place. Abhya would have been really happy. Lati is equally at fault in all this for not disclosing truth. But only Abhya is blamed for the entire thing. Hope Lati stops her Bapu jaap and think things properly as to why Abhya doesn’t want to break marriage now, he has been hinting it for ages now, even before will by appa. 

They are hyping about Abhya being liar and can’t speak truth. He has done that only two times, hiding sabhar parat later when he was not sure about breaking marriage and when he lost his job recently n had joined Daulat’s company. Except for that he has not done it. He lied about sharyat after hospital because his family especially Indu had gone mad at that time. When he had lied to Bapu about money before marriage, entire Jahagirdar family was in that. They are showing it as if Abhya can’t speak truth at all. 

This track has gone too OTT now, they have totally destroyed Abhya’s character. Plus that aanghol by Bapu still pending, god only knows what else Bapu is going to do hereafter. What damage control do they expect to do. 

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Bapu constantly going on and on about majhya Lati ne bhogala itake divas. Except for the initial rudeness and aloofness by Abhya, Lati has enjoyed her life with him, at least as a friend. She didn’t suffer anything except for her conscious of lying to her father. Abhya certainly had not stopped her from saying anything to her family. She could have gone ahead and disclosed this at the same night Abhya said it and gone back to her fathers place. Abhya would have been really happy. Lati is equally at fault in all this for not disclosing truth. But only Abhya is blamed for the entire thing. Hope Lati stops her Bapu jaap and think things properly as to why Abhya doesn’t want to break marriage now, he has been hinting it for ages now, even before will by appa. 

They are hyping about Abhya being liar and can’t speak truth. He has done that only two times, hiding sabhar parat later when he was not sure about breaking marriage and when he lost his job recently n had joined Daulat’s company. Except for that he has not done it. He lied about sharyat after hospital because his family especially Indu had gone mad at that time. When he had lied to Bapu about money before marriage, entire Jahagirdar family was in that. They are showing it as if Abhya can’t speak truth at all. 

This track has gone too OTT now, they have totally destroyed Abhya’s character. Plus that aanghol by Bapu still pending, god only knows what else Bapu is going to do hereafter. What damage control do they expect to do. 

Exactly my point... Lati is equally at fault.. And she knows it very well that apart from lying few things, abhya is a gem of a person...  So when hema via daulat accused him of continuing the marriage for property why the hell lati did not take the stand for him... In fact i would say why the hell she let the matter go that far...

एरवी दौलत समोरच टीव टीव करत असते... सगळ्यांचा संस्कार वर्ग घेत असते... मग या वेळेला काय सुटटीवर गेली होती😡😡😡😡 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They have easily managed to damage abhi lati and now they don't really know how to get them back on track.... Show has gone off from its own hands.... 

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thank goodness I found this post to vent out my feelings about the current track... needless to say I am not liking it a bit... 

1. It had been stretched  too far .. to the extent of going OTT 

2. This new revelation of their sham marriage is nothing but showing the heroine as usual Sanskari and Hero a complete Jerk and Liar... so ITV type 

3. Latika is shown to be the one who is wronged... but I feel Abhimanyu also was wronged by everyone including Latika big time... 

Did she forget how she herself pressurised him to marry her giving her father's illness as an excuse... now she is showing as if it was all abhya's fault from day 1. 

If you put yourself in his position,  u will realize that how difficult it was for Abhi. Getting into a nuptial bond he never wanted. 

Even his parents are now blatantly refusing that they forced him.. arre... you were the one who were sitting on his head for it... Abhi lost the money but that doesn't mean you sell your son in the return... it means you also thought your son to be a damn " VASTU" 

4.  Latika not even once told how she liked Abhya and his friendship..  wasn't she the one who kept saying all the time that she knows what's in his heart ???

5. Since so many months they lived together.. Abhi has come so far in his feelings about Latika... but makers failed to show any single change of emotions on Latika's side for Abhimanyu... Is it possible ? She has seen him since childhood... had been his friend .. lived with him under the same roof... but not even an iota of affection or attraction or love ... unbelievable... makers have failed big time there 

6 This showdown in front of the whole village... blah... 🤢

During this time .. I expected sensible Latika to stop Kamini and go home and discuss... this nonsense was not needed .. 

Conveniently she made everyone to put all the blame on Abhi... she was fighting for so called Son's Haq when Appa told about the will .. but then why didnt she Shut Daulat up when he brought that out... 

Latika played too smart there I suppose... she turned out to be the biggest villain in Abhimanyu's life I guess 😡

I have so much more to say...but some other time may be 🤔

I loved this show .. in fact 1 marathi show that I sincerely liked .. but the way makers have turned the story ... it's getting on my nerves now... its turning out to be run of mills regular TV show ... I am losing out on my patience now !!!

Edited by monsi08 - 2 years ago
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Bapu ani tyancha हट्ट ha nehmich OTT asto. Adhi kontitari mazya lati Shi lagna Kara mahnun radat hote ani ata ugach evdha faltu drama karat aahet. He gonna behave like a mad Father now. even though lati starts believing abhya bapu will be villain of the story from ow on. Shevti he will send lati to jahagirdars saying ja lati ja tuzya sasari ja😆

By that time like someone here said he may arrange lati's marriage to Sajjan and it will take another year and drama for lati abhya to start their actual journey as husband wife😆

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HydroxyGroup

Bapu ani tyancha हट्ट ha nehmich OTT asto. Adhi kontitari mazya lati Shi lagna Kara mahnun radat hote ani ata ugach evdha faltu drama karat aahet. He gonna behave like a mad Father now. even though lati starts believing abhya bapu will be villain of the story from ow on. Shevti he will send lati to jahagirdars saying ja lati ja tuzya sasari ja😆

By that time like someone here said he may arrange lati's marriage to Sajjan and it will take another year and drama for lati abhya to start their actual journey as husband wife😆

I am so angry at Lati and everyone else.. that I really wish that she gets married to that Kokate guy 😡

Abhimanyu deserves better .. my poor baby 🥺

Makers butchered the characters of Latika and Abhi to such an extent that it seems irreparable 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anni80

Exactly my point... Lati is equally at fault.. And she knows it very well that apart from lying few things, abhya is a gem of a person...  So when hema via daulat accused him of continuing the marriage for property why the hell lati did not take the stand for him... In fact i would say why the hell she let the matter go that far...

एरवी दौलत समोरच टीव टीव करत असते... सगळ्यांचा संस्कार वर्ग घेत असते... मग या वेळेला काय सुटटीवर गेली होती😡😡😡😡 

@bold🤣🤣