Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE8_IA0hVM_/

And we started getting back our AnuPre from this moment onwards, though they were brought in one frame in today's episode only. 😊

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

God cotton inke mooh naak pe chala gayaaaa🀣

Erica and parth dono πŸ˜†

These actors do so much things for fictional charcter... Jaise khatam huwa mooh saaf karo..

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE8_IA0hVM_/

And we started getting back our AnuPre from this moment onwards, though they were brought in one frame in today's episode only. 😊

for me to we started getting right before the cellar 

Minharp167 thumbnail

Wow I hope that is not a Dream Sequence or Illusion Sequence.

But if true then what happens to Anulika Kid? I mean how will one tell her that basically her Birth Mum is Cucukoohead planning Murders like Buying Groceries?Hmmm

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

for me to we started getting right before the cellar 

Pallu... I meant after this only we got Pre too starting to sense that there was something wrong, after Pre happens to overhear KoNi conversation. That is why today she could be Anu's Pre, atleast for sometime. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Finally it feels so good that we invested our 2 yrs in this show for our fav and finally getting rewarded...I know we all have complains with the script, the way makers tried to butcher leads to fit their iconics..but one thing no one can deny that Anupre are love and Parica 's potrayal made anupre  what they are today....and we will never get anyone close to them.. their usp was their simplicity I am recalling how Ekta had described them and they both lived Anurag n prerna β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

I am.happy that with this happy ending we will forever cherish our anurpe ....😍😍😍 I m gonna watch the first two track on repeat once again....

yes so  happy  that  we got happy  ending pallo

i seriously  necer expected this

this  is  my baccha  win 😍😍😍😍😍

jab janha mere naam tab tak mere naam tu

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Cv's ab diya ka bhi qissa clear kardo....I am getting a feeling they will show diya as nivipam's child with the most illogical backstoryπŸ˜†

actually dekhe toh its most logical way to explain

nivi got preggy  but she didnot want child accused anupam for being nalla  & want to abort child  & they had huge fight & divorce 

anu  missing sneha so much some  how  kom convinve nivi & did her fake pregnancy  took nivipam child diya as her daughter 

so as kom said ani ne usse 8 saal se hath nahi lagya  this can be logical explaination

but dekho kya dikhate hai

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago