Whats wrong with the show and how to increase TRP ?

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I thought it will see rise but OMG Trps had fallen to 0.7 this week. So i had made this thread to discuss with you guys on why the show trp is decreasing.

My reasons shared below :-

(1) Nutan & Buaji's UTTER nonsense ! Trying to seperate Dhruv & Sonam for very nonsenical reasons is not gulpable.

(2) Less SoRuv scenes. Too less like the show is about them but its more about Nutan & Sheetal and their idiotic plan discussions.

Now you guys tell your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They should first show how leads fall in love tab log slowly slowly leads se attach feel karenge then show family poilitics as show mein hi love-story word mention hai.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: magicalM

They should first show how leads fall in love tab log slowly slowly leads se attach feel karenge then show family poilitics as show mein hi love-story word mention hai.

Exactly atleast flashback toh dikhate acche se. Like how Sonam and Dhruv met each other in Mumbai, how they became friends and then the relationship progressed bla bla bla. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

actually i expected them to see how the leads fell in love.but here its marriage talks in the beginning itself