Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Iss show ka apni story ka biggest villain Anurag hi hai all the disasters in the life of AnuPre are his doing only ...he first dumped Pre for Komo then when Komo left because of him and his issues only to save him Pre had to marry Bajaj then when Bajaj left Pre for him he chose to push her off the bridge and hand his infant daughter to the orphanage to never check back on either of the two  i mean who needs to categorise Bajaj as a negative char  in this show when the male lead is delivering everything expected of a negative char with his actions repeatedly.

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Iss show ka apni story ka biggest villain Anurag hi hai all the disasters in the life of AnuPre are his doing only ...he first dumped Pre for Komo then when Komo left because of him and his issues only to save him Pre had to marry Bajaj then when Bajaj left Pre for him he chose to push her off the bridge and hand his infant daughter to the orphanage to never check back on either of the two  i mean who needs to categorise Bajaj as a negative char  in this show when the male lead is delivering everything expected of a negative char with his actions repeatedly.

๐Ÿ˜†

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Read the written update. The orphanage arson chapter is finally closed with the revelation of real facts. The arson that took several lives was planned by Komolika and executed by Chandrika.

So, BAJAJ can't be blamed for it. Sad. 

But, Mr Filthy Housefly Basu is indirectly involved in it. After all, it's housefly who trusted women like Komolika and Chandrika and handed over a 3 days old infant to the latter. In her bid to kill the baby for money, Chandrika ended up murdering so many people. Had that Housefly not handed over the baby to these women, the fire wouldn't have been planned because Komolika had no enmity with others.

Housefly, Komolika, and Chandrika are the three culprits. 

Housefly's incompetence, unbelievable stupidity, and misplaced trust ultimately resulted in deaths of so many innocent lives. 

Housefly.๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿ‘the name of the thread should be Anurag of this Season wil be remembered as......๐Ÿคฃ

Oops sorry that is if at all he wil be remembered ๐Ÿ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gees

๐Ÿ‘the name of the thread should be Anurag of this Season wil be remembered as......๐Ÿคฃ

Oops sorry that is if at all he wil be remembered ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly! People remember shows and characters that are good or successful. This one is neither. ๐Ÿ˜†

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly! People remember shows and characters that are good or successful. This one is neither. ๐Ÿ˜†

Galib ka ek shair yaad aaya but abhi post karne ka time nahi aaya...๐Ÿ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Galib ka ek shair yaad aaya but abhi post karne ka time nahi aaya...๐Ÿ˜†

I'm really curious. Please PM me. ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Transference

Read the written update.How can oneโ€™s conscious be free from all the burdens the ML carries. A happy ending, will it justify all of the worst things that happened. Someone tried to use a knife to kill, till date, he hasnโ€™t been redeemed and he still suffers each day. 

And, lol will he be ever able to sleep peacefully ever that he has been responsible for such a massacre. 

I feel no rage, no anger nothing against the ML. I feel his suffering shouldnโ€™t end! 
Thatโ€™s it. A happy ending without catharsis after all this? Where is his journey of any form of redemption, remorse!! 

Will he be ever able to look at Samidha without hearing the screams of those children who died in the fire? Will he? 

This is not me saying , this is how they developed anurag . His only redeeming point is that he is "better" than another  selfish dude in the story  . Even that's debatable ๐Ÿ˜†

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Has he ever regretted his ill acts? This will make no difference to him.

forget regret , he plays his famous "Victim Card" and ever indulging in self pity party 
and the audacity in him I want her back .. haan bhai after all she is "cheez" for u 

when u have such a ML , even vamps and villains look sane ! 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

forget regret , he plays his famous "Victim Card" and ever indulging in self pity party 
and the audacity in him I want her back .. haan bhai after all she is "cheez" for u 

when u have such a ML , even vamps and villains look sane ! 

Sane and good hearted. ๐Ÿ˜†