Originally posted by: opsora2090

i never saw such a disaster ML in my entire life 🤢

I'm sure none of us did. 🤢

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I'm sure none of us did. 🤢

aur sabse disgusting baat hain isi character ko cv is giving everything which he never deserved 👎🏼

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmm.. So if indirect involvement becomes cause for responsibility then if like to backtrack a little further and lay the blame on the right doorstep. 

Bajaj. Why? Because he was the one who was resonsible for anupre getting separated after the first time komolika was defeated. If he hadn't come into their lives anupre would've been happily married, anurag wouldn't have gone out on the day of his wedding to buy a chunri resulting in his accident, his memory loss,sonalika, viraj, viraj death and prerna getting framed for it. 

Komolika. Since she is the one who brought Bajaj into anurag and prerna's life. 

And finally, Mohini. Since she is the one who brought komolika into their lives. 

If we start the journey backwards, and talk about indirect involvement, we should be fair and go all the way back and see that each of these people have the blood of innocents on their hands. Since each of them has played their part in what has happened. 

The direct hand remains that of komolika and chandrika. 

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry hasi nahi aayi...😏😏

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's accuse Rajesh, Moloy, Veena, and her children too. 

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

w*f🤣

kch bhi to save spineless filthy housefly anu. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I watched the episode 
and I can clearly say what was shown in the episode ...

Chandirka's line to Komo : waise aapne bhi toh mujhe dher saare paise diye the .. kyunki maine bhi aapke liye kitna kuch kiya tha, aapke liye anaath ashram mein aag lagaayi thi  aur khudh uss aag mein julach gayi thi , uske liye toh aapne mujhe dher saare paise diye the 

so all in all the narratives,  propaganda  and speculations of RB's involvement in the arson of orphanage are squashed by the CVs through the episode👍🏼  ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's all abt the holier than thou attitude of a spineless father who decides to bump off mother and hand over his new born baby  to some random woman with partner in crime Komolika and the resultant is "Arson" which resulted in the death of so many innocent kids🤢  Komo and Chandrika directly and Anurag indirectly are the culprits here  

How can any father part away from a new born and hand over her to a random woman along with the one who blackmailed him is beyond words  and he didn't even bother to check on her if she reached her mom,  makes him the WORST ever in the name of a father.....  ! 

Word to everything you said.

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bebkoof insan.. She has already murdered ppl and has tried to kill that child so many times before she was born.. She can kill that child again..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Let's accuse Rajesh, Moloy, Veena, and her children too. 

Dont involve my sexy moly pls 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Dont involve my sexy moly pls 

Why shouldn't I? 😈