Happy Bday "A Thread Of Celebration " Sanaya Irani Bday Page20/Sept 17 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

This is epic as always.

As always

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful edits,Faiqoooo ❤️

I love Sanaya ..I love her every character but Khushi is the best ..then comes Gunjan 👍🏼

May she get in life everything that she wishes for 

Thanks for always tagging your lazy Appu ..

Edited by pakpearl - 1 years ago
Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday to one and only Sanaya Irani who gave us unique Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, Sanakadevi, Parameshwari, Queen of Jalebis, Chana, Ber, Aloo Puri. Wow what a character! Even if we are in the dumps or the lowest of moods an episode of Khushi can just rain "khushi" on us! No wonder the brooding ASR fell for her! And simply what an outstanding portrayal of Khushi by Sanaya! Wishing her a fantabulous birthday and the very best in life!!!!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Beautiful edits,Faiqoooo ❤️

I love Sanaya ..I love her every character but Khushi is the best ..then comes Gunjan 👍🏼

May she get in life everything that she wishes for 

Thanks for always tagging your lazy Appu ..

I know she is your Queen

and we all wish her the best. I❤️ Thnx Appu

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deeksha11

Happy Birthday to one and only Sanaya Irani who gave us unique Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, Sanakadevi, Parameshwari, Queen of Jalebis, Chana, Ber, Aloo Puri. Wow what a character! Even if we are in the dumps or the lowest of moods an episode of Khushi can just rain "khushi" on us! No wonder the brooding ASR fell for her! And simply what an outstanding portrayal of Khushi by Sanaya! Wishing her a fantabulous birthday and the very best in life!!!!

I love your for saying it

yes, KKGSR can boose our mood instantly. Sanaya did complete justice to this character.She was the true Khushi.

Thnx Deeksha dear🤗

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I missed it but I must say Sanaya gave life to Khushi's character. The way she portrayed and expressed happiness, carelessness, pain, anguish, anger, and every other shade this character demanded was not a piece of cake. She is a fabulous actor,

IPK was nothing without her.

Many many happy returns of the day and hoping and wishing more for her.❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I missed it but I must say Sanaya gave life to Khushi's character. The way she portrayed and expressed happiness, carelessness, pain, anguish, anger, and every other shade this character demanded was not a piece of cake. She is a fabulous actor,

IPK was nothing without her.

Many many happy returns of the day and hoping and wishing more for her.❤️

Well, IPK is because of these two actors. Either one of them couldn't make it the way it is, my pov

pmohan89 thumbnail

Sanay's new pics are looking so good. Somehow I can't post the pic today

edit again

finally got it

323399421_509692927937366_7402903995129707020_n.jpg

Edited by pmohan89 - 1 years ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

I miss my queen

Mysticaldivine thumbnail