Posted: 3 years ago

ImageImage

Raise me a dais of silk covered in red

A symbol of love, carve with doves

Colored with gold and silver thread

With weaving  wishes, for purebred

~Faiqa~

Happy Birthday to two special people.

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani... our own household names, globally recognizable faces.

This Thread is for celebrating their birthdays... Click here for Barun's Bday

Barun's Bday Thread

Arnav and Khushi made me write things I never imagined before.  You showed many a different world of escape I must say... No matter how busy I am, you always grab my attention. l am just a fan who enjoys every angle you have given so far. 

smiley40smiley41

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Birthday to you Sanaya. You captivated millions of minds and hearts with your innocent smile, carefree nature, and versatility. 
Sanaya Irani, An expressive actor, also known as "Method actor" among many, but has her own charm and beauty. Her presence means happiness, smiles, and laughs.

But she stood tall in one charmful and bubbly character among all and that is 

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

The whole layout of her character starts when she is busy solving her sister's marriage, meaning, in the entire serial, she was doing all and everything to help everyone with her smiles, solving issues on her own as Khushi Kumari Gupta as

Khushi Kuch bhi bol sakti hai aur Kuch bhi kar sakti hai and she needs no one to help her until someone comes along loving this one trait in her...among many.

Her fearless attitude is what makes her character drawn to her. A girl with a traditional mind yet bold and determined, who always had guts to speak her mind, a person with a golden and pure heart, with a selfless nature, is a gem to look for and Khushi Kumari Gupta is all about that. A journey from Scooty to a car, lol, might seem funny the way she drives this life but her transformation from Khushi Gupta to Khushi Singh Raizada is full of love, passion, sacrifices, compassion, and much much more. No wonder why this character stands tall across the globe.

Image Image

ImageImage Image

Her other characters which I love are Paro, Simran in Zindabaad, Pihu, and Sara in Ghost. I hope and wish to see many Avatars of her which I want to see and dream about because I know she is a versatile and a queen of emotions and she can do anything to bring to life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QUEEN...🥳

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Happy Birthday to you Sanay. You captivated millions of minds and hearts with your innocent smile, carefree nature, and versatility. 
Sanaya Irani, An expressive actor, also known as "Method actor" among many, but has her own charm and beauty. Her presence means happiness, smiles, and laughs.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.JUST LOOK AT HER 

But she stood tall in one charmful and bubbly character among all and that is 

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Khushi is beautiful, charming, elegant, sweet, lovable, sensitive, and way above traits of any selfless character.I love Khushi❤️

The whole layout of her character starts when she is busy solving her sister's marriage, meaning, in the entire serial, she was doing all and everything to help everyone with her smiles, solving issues on her own as Khushi Kumari Gupta as

Khushi Kuch bhi bol sakti hai aur Kuch bhi kar sakti hai and she needs no one to help her until someone comes along loving this one trait in her...among many.

Her fearless attitude is what makes her character drawn to her. A girl with a traditional mind yet bold and determined, who always had guts to speak her mind, a person with a golden and pure heart, with a selfless nature, is a gem to look for and Khushi Kumari Gupta is all about that. A journey from Scooty to a car, lol, might seem funny the way she drives this life but her transformation from Khushi Gupta to Khushi Singh Raizada is full of love, passion, sacrifices, compassion, and much much more. No wonder why this character stands tall across the globe.

I couldn't say this better than you. 👏This is so true, she was running her life by thinking positive and being optimistic. She was like a sunshine with a glowing beauty and moonlight with soft calming serenity around.

Her other characters which I love are Paro, Simran in Zindabaad, Pihu, and Sara in Ghost. I hope and wish to see many Avatars of her which I want to see and dream about because I know she is a versatile and a queen of emotions and she can do anything to bring to life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QUEEN...🥳

I loved all the characters of her even adds, VMs, anything, she is such a lovable person.

Soulful and essence of beauty 

Fabulous post for a fabulous person.

Happy Bday Sanaya🥳

Edited by AdiGallia - 3 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just wanted to Ask, can you share of anyone here can share these two pics in red in edit with me? The red ones.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely Post! Especially the edits 😍😍. I always wait to see your Graphics... they are so beautiful ❤

Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani! smiley40

Love,

Stuti

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

An awesome ,

down to earth,

an attractive

Who

Sanaya Irani

an amazing actor

Expressive in emotions

a flawless Beauty

Who

Sanaya Irani

Happy Birthday Diva Irani...

Credit to you. I love Shahid and her interaction in Jhalak

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The one who made me fell in love with ipk

Sanaya rani...Love her and don't want any reasons to explain. I just do .

She is a drama queen, she makes me smile, gives me reasons to smile, gives me an angle to see life from a different perspective.

The Queen of expressions and the queen of many hearts  across the globe.

Many many happy returns of the day. Stay well and keep smiling.❤️

Edits- cr/ Mysticaldivine/ArshiHamesha

Edited by xZoyax - 3 years ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome post Faiqa 👌  Your GIFs and edits are just wow as always 😍 Happy birthday Sanaya Irani, our adorable Khushi Kumari Gupta / Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada , Buaji’s Sankadevi, Arnav ji’s crazy woman ❤️😍❤️ 🎂🎈🎉 🥳 

Goldenflowers thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful thread Faiqa 🥰😘 I love all your edits and graphics - U nail it dear 

Happy birthday sanaya

Once again beautiful thread faiqa

Savera84 thumbnail

They are very special.  They stole our hearts as KKG and ASR.  I don't know whether we ever forget them.

Happy Birthday to our favorite Sanka Devi, Titiliya, Rajkumari, Parameswari, Khushi and Sanaya.🥳

Thanks for creating this topic Faiqa! 👍🏼

Cheers.......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago