Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shalu79

AngelsDevil, divaprincess, Meenakshi n CatcherThank you for ur warm welcome.☺️

I am glad that I could take you down the memory lane,,, no doubt I am going to pester you all a lot...😆 I want to rant alot .... bahut bhadass bhi nikalni hai on some HMs🤣 I know you all are beyond that stage now.. But pleezzz bear with me sometimes😳

Kaha I was waiting for turkish summer dizis to start n came across MSK clip....n become go...gone...went😆

Regarding BB14, I am glad Sana is not going. Sid, he can manage.. but really dont want him to go for task like Heena n all. Hope they plan some special segment for him 

Don't worry we ourselves are still not completely beyond that bhadaas nikaloing stage😆...we go back and watch old episodes time to time and rant here so feel free to do that...😆

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Don't worry we ourselves are still not completely beyond that bhadaas nikaloing stage😆...we go back and watch old episodes time to time and rant here so feel free to do that...😆

😆Glad to know that.

The other girls in the house except Madhu were so mean... I literally hate them all. Arti, I used to like her before BB  but she was such a disppointment. She is such a sly player😵. Sab sati savtri banti thi, I hate them for always being so judgemental about Sana.

Edited by shalu79 - 3 years ago
divaprincess thumbnail

😆Glad to know that.

The other girls in the house except Madhu were so mean... I literally hate them all. Arti, I used to like her before BB  but she was such a disppointment. She is such a sly player😵. Sab sati savtri banti thi, I hate them for always being so judgemental about Sana.

Woah..u hate all the girls except madhu...that's great.. it's same for us😆

U r on a right track on being a true blue sidnaaz stan..

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Aur kya hoga ??? Winners ko invite kar lengey bb main as a guest !! Woh aise bhi kartey hi hain. Declare karenge winner in first episode.!! Hum sab wait karenge uss ka. Dekhengey !! And so on and so forth.  

Excellent promotions !!!

But hina is not a winner na...

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Woah..u hate all the girls except madhu...that's great.. it's same for us😆

U r on a right track on being a true blue sidnaaz stan..

🤣 Bhadasss nikal rahi hoo. I really hated how she was constantly judged n character assassinated for every small things.... I know sometimes she herself was responsible for this for being so straight forward, clean-hearted n her let go attitude..but still it hurts when everyone used to not leave a single chance to put her down

Between can anyone tell me when n How from being one sided love in MSK, Sana started saying good friend? 

divaprincess thumbnail

🤣 Bhadasss nikal rahi hoo. I really hated how she was constantly judged n character assassinated for every small things.... I know sometimes she herself was responsible for this for being so straight forward, clean-hearted n her let go attitude..but still it hurts when everyone used to not leave a single chance to put her down

Between can anyone tell me when n How from being one sided love in MSK, Sana started saying good friend? 

Sab shuklaji ka asar hai😆 somewhere around the time msk ended and she started living with Sid..he is giving her a good training 🤣

divaprincess thumbnail

Iska physique itna kaise change hota hai baar baar..🤔photos m toh fir bhi filter hote hai and also camera angle plays a role  but in bb too it use to happen and also in his promotional videos and in papz videos there is a stark difference...

Anyways looking good but thoda has bhi lete shuklaji😆