Reyansh flares at Vardhan! - Latest Preview

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Reyansh is left furious when Pranati reveals that it was Vardhan who got her intoxicated without her knowledge! In a fit of rage, Reyansh slaps his older brother for his lewd attitude towards women!

Starts with, while ladies of mahila mandal comes and questions pranati's character.....pranati tries hard to remember actually what had happened..but is getting hazy memories of the time but finally accuses Vardhan on remembering.....Reyansh is shown slapping vardhan while vardhan is being rough(mostly probably with pranati)......dadi and her mahila mandal is shown shocked......and rey manhandles vardhaan when he is unable to take whatever poison vardhan continues to spills about pranati(what he says is not shown).....reyansh about to hit again...pranati also tries to stop him when dadi stops him by saying....bas karo....akhir iss ladki ne mahabharat karva hi di.....pranati is shown shocked!!!!

Khurana house is officially divided....don't know how pranati and rey will handle it....and if they will be able to prove pranati's innocence...esp now that dadi knows....rey also under dadi-vardan's radar from now on!!!!

Edited by vswarup - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Whoa!!!! 

Rey and Pranati get out of the house with jugnu and live happily. But offcourse aisa thodi na hoga. 

Ab hogi Mahabharat ekta style !! Lol 

I am very very excited to see Angry Rey bashing Vardhan! Sone pe suhaga lol 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i know rey will punch the face of that creep when he did not spare armaan vardaan kis khet ki mooli hai,i was waiting for that punch on his face👍🏼

its high time prayansh leave the home with their daughter

aaliya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i know rey will punch the face of that creep when he did not spare armaan vardaan kis khet ki mooli hai,i was waiting for that punch on his face👍🏼

I've been looking forward to Rey punching Vardhan since forever. I allow him to even take out Archit's anger on Vardhan too. 

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Whoa!!!! 

Rey and Pranati get out of the house with jugnu and live happily. But offcourse aisa thodi na hoga. 

Ab hogi Mahabharat ekta style !! Lol 

I am very very excited to see Angry Rey bashing Vardhan! Sone pe suhaga lol 

yup...me also waiting for that.....vardhan totally deserves....even if reyansh didn't believe pranati in the starting....one thing is a big no for him....is someone disrespecting pranati.....be it armaan or vardhan....now its vardhan.....

i hope dadi understands this.....try not to harm pranati going forward....otherwise she might also have to face his wrath....

going out of house wont happen for sure....how will they make her stay is something which i want to see.....

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Yup yup.....armaan just talked shit about pranati.....vardhan crossed limits.....rey is totally gonna lose it...

Not sure they will leave this early...or dadi will allow it.....

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliya14

I've been looking forward to Rey punching Vardhan since forever. I allow him to even take out Archit's anger on Vardhan too. 

LOL!!! that will be fun to watch!!

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliya14

We shall rather celebrate if Reyansh takes out Archit's anger on Vardhaan as well.🥳

I was rather skeptical whether or not Reyansh confronts his own elder brother,that too in front of everyone

🤔But Reyansh did the unpredictable thing! Again! 🤪

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

We shall rather celebrate if Reyansh takes out Archit's anger on Vardhaan as well.🥳

I was rather skeptical whether or not Reyansh confronts his own elder brother,that too in front of everyone

🤔But Reyansh did the unpredictable thing! Again! 🤪

I think...he will lose it...if vardhan tries assassinate her character more...by saying that pranati was after him....rather the other way round....so that he get sympathy of the mahila mandal...as they have already accused pranati of the same.....rey expected other ladies to say that...but his brother saying that and him knowing his family will do anything to get out of a jam.....he will raise his hand 😃