Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Shraddha was there on for 4 hours as it was chichore success party , she visited only once.

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

You are again missing the point. NCB in no official statement have mentioned Shraddha . Have they ? 

Why does that even matter? The boatman just mentioned her in his statement. No one is attacking her or even talking about her much on this topic.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I agree. Letโ€™s hide the truth and be in denial instead 

The only people in denial are those going around making regressive statements about mental health and the link between suicide and mental health. Sushant was too intelligent to be Bipolar. He was too strong to commit suicide. This is denial.

As for truth, it seems likely that the industry all knew about his drug use and mental health and chose to keep quiet out of respect for HIM. They all gave dignified condolences. Back then we as the general public had no idea about his past that is now coming to light. 

So far CBI has not uncovered any evidence of murder. Maybe they will, who knows? But we have certainly now uncovered different aspects of his personal life - who he dated, his drug use, and people associated with him getting scrutinized on national television. Everything is being dissected, including Sushant. Was this worth it? It doesn't bring him back. I don't know what justice we are all seeking if the worst crime his ex committed was doing drugs with him with HIS consent. Sometimes it is better to be ignorant out of respect for the dead. 

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Shraddha was there on for 4 hours as it was chichore success party , she visited only once.

You know how many drugs can be consumed in 4 hours ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sushant was a Bad Man ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Missed your posts SH ๐Ÿ˜†

I miss it here too but sadly I donโ€™t have energy to engage with PR bots so haven taken a step back lol