Is it the right time for RanJa to move to next level?

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So I have come to this question if this is the right time for RanJa to move to the next level of their marriage? 

Seeing a post here made me think if it is the right time! 

TBH I don't feel that this the time....just not because of Corona. Let me list the reasons out

• Are they even madly in love that they will think about their Pyaar ki Nishani 
  • Has their relationship gone to such an extent that they can handle a baby. I want their relationship to evolve more...to be more mature. Not like this fighting always...
  • To me they themselves are kids still, where will they have a kid of their own...what I mean is that they have become more mature.
  • Will circumstances permit this? They are struggling for money for 3 people...can they afford to have a baby right now. 
  • In a scenario where both Raja and Rani are fighting and having misunderstandings because of the difference in thinking and mindset, will they be able to manage a baby
  • Shouldn't they establish some business or at least find a job for themselves before having a baby. It is necessary that later the child should recognize them as independent people rather than useless

So I would say this is a baseless arguement someone is placing forward. I don't want to sound rude but if someone is not liking the track and want more of RanJa scenes or want them to consummate their marriage then they are on the wrong show...because this show is much more that just romance between the lead...it's about partnership, it's about business and about how one starts things from scratch to be successful. I wil lsay one thing for sure SSP will not give the consummation sequence anytime soon...mainly when Corona is still there.

Even I want RanJa romance scene but that doesn't mean I will not understand the reasons for the track that are being shown.

No offense to anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly in my opinions Ranja needs better understanding and matureness . As you said they are still young married couple they are getting to know the life lessons and the people . Pehle khud toh duniya dekh le phir baad mei bachhe karenge . 

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly in my opinions Ranja needs better understanding and matureness . As you said they are still young married couple they are getting to know the life lessons and the people . Pehle khud toh duniya dekh le phir baad mei bachhe karenge

Exactly....they are still young, just because Kesha's pregnancy track is being shown, fans cannot ask for Rani's pregnancy. Kesha's was just a mistake....we cannot expect same from RanJa. And they need more matureness to handle their relation only...where will they plan a baby now.