Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: foresight

Rudr keeps thinking she has feelings for him and she always denies them and underplays them...I guess in the next part, after the MU and separation, Preesha  might be the one trying to convince him and make accept that he has feelings for her and he keeps denying it in his anger. 

I find it interesting that initially their reason to maintain this facade was Saaransh. Over time Rudra stopped making bahana of Saaransh but Pree makes references to it (last was in the Yuvraj slapgate).

I guess due to the IHU track, this will become a way to hurt the other by saying this marriage is only for Saaransh. The big elephant in the room for RuSha.

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

looks like he beat Yuvraj up. So what did Yuvraj say or do there that caused the issue. Or was it that ahana put fuel in the fire as she always does and blew things up. She does manage to get angry reaction from rudr....esp when it comes to Yuvraj 

I thnk the way he was tryna dance with her maybe cause him to get angry like in the orecap at the end when he leaves mishika he looked angry and prob beats him up then yh if ahana back she must have put fuel on it too 

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eloquent

I find it interesting that initially their reason to maintain this facade was Saaransh. Over time Rudra stopped making bahana of Saaransh but Pree makes references to it (last was in the Yuvraj slapgate).

I guess due to the IHU track, this will become a way to hurt the other by saying this marriage is only for Saaransh. The big elephant in the room for RuSha.

🤣🤣😂😂

after she was shot rudr has been getting close to her for her sake and you are right doesn’t bring up Saransh....but pree still does.

may be he will bring it up later and she will also say it but just to stop him from pushing her away. She might do some joint things with Saransh with rudr that he can’t say no to...they way she was once forced to when she didn’t like him and rudr did some pretty stupid ridiculous stuff that she was bearing for Saransh 

Edited by foresight - 3 years ago
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling that Yuvraj is going to do a lot more after the dance to get beat up. Rudr won’t hurt pree over the dance stupidity of Yuvraj. Besides he looked more angry at Yuvraj and concerned for pree Than jealous