Posted: 3 years ago

Rudr is completely besotted and in love with Preesha 

but I think Preesha is at the beginning stage of that love. She sees him as best friend, confidante (sometimes) and is definitely staking her claim already on him. But the same level of love as Rudra is a little bit away.

Her feelings may not have caught up yet but she is definitely acting out her stake on him..be it via

- Tying his lungi .... she could have asked her father to her but she didn’t

- the way she got pissed on when he wasn’t looking at her and pulled him when she was tying his tie.

- the way she told vasu she found out when she has gone to “their house” not “our house” when she told about how she found out about the arrest

- her comfort in feeding rudr and wiping his face

- the way him paying the fees was their family unit decision that is to be kept for the separate family unit that is her parents 

She is seeing rushansh as one unit and everyone else in connection to them I feel.

may be this separation pushes her deep into the love territory and it does rudr So that when they  are back again, it is with a deep deep bond of love

Yes Preesha's side of the story is definitely blank as compared to the whole gamut we have got from Rudra. In fact Rudra has himself wondered couple of times whether Preesha has any feelings for him as she is not so obvious with her expressions. She also doesn't cry so volubly and credit to Sargun for showcasing this so subtly.

While Preesha is definitely not on the same scale as Rudra, the signs and undercurrents are there; she just hasn't realised it or sometimes she ignores it/pushes it away & literally flees from Rudra. 

I am doing a re-watch of season two & the progression of RuSha in it. Initially Rudra's touches were tentative and fleeting but over time his hands just stay over Preesha's face, neck. And Preesha allows it (again not consciously but it says a lot).

Contrast that with the recent intimacy pushed by Yuvraj in which she was clearly uncomfortable; whereas she allows, revels in Rudra's touch.  

She has acknowledged once or twice on Rudra's effect on her & she clearly is very aware of her effect on Rudra & enjoys his attentions. But prefers to brush it under the carpet (or the makers have clearly focused on Rudra right now rather than Pree). She also has staked her claim couple of times but not for herself really till now...its only been for Rudra himself.

There's also one contrast recently. In that jealous!Rudra scene in which Yuvraj calls her while she's talking/arguing with Rudra: she knows at some level that Rudra will be not ok with Yuvraj's calls. When Rudra tells her to pick up the call, she moves some distance away while picking up. Recently, during the GPS jail track during the phone call with Vasu in the car, she herself put it on speaker.

The respect is there now & also the comfort to praise him to his face.

There's also the trust factor. While she trusts Saaransh with him & even herself with him (very comfortable hugging him, allowing him close to her), she does not yet trust him with her secrets. 

Let's see how the makers decide to go ahead but it's high time we get Pree monologues now.  Hoping for some angst on both sides but please no sob story/rona dhona & no stretching of tracks. But its an EK show...lol, so no hopes. 

Obviously preesha will take long to start loving rudra  but yh somehow she knows inside that rudra is the one otherwise she would have never slapped rudra for touching her in appropriately and defending rudra she just needs to make her feelings stronger for her and yh now shes comfortable with rudra touching her and she touching him no awkwardness we just need to hear her pov more now too so I thnk that will strt soon after the I hate u scene xx

Yeah the makers are doing a great job with showing their growing comfort in physical proximity and touching constantly!!! She likes his touch and he can’t keep his hands away...😂
the hair twirling has become his signature move.

She’s fully accepted him as her husband and does consider them one family unit as you pointed out!’

While I know we all want pree POV, it’s beautiful how subtly they have built the bond, the growing awareness, the chemistry, trust, respect yet not making them loose their signature nok-jhok banter ❤️❤️

I don’t think in terms of feelings Preesha is on a lesser stage than Rudra. It’s just that the latter is more transparent with his thoughts regarding her where as Preesha is always so preoccupied with other stuff. She wants to comfort him, she enjoys his touch, his company, she looks at him with a lot of love when he does something for her or her family and she’s possessive too.

I think the next track is so we see the self-reflection more from her end. Rudra is going to do that in this track then it’s her turn but in terms of emotions, I believe they’re pretty much on the same level. They’ve grown together, that chemistry has been so two-sided.

Hmmm... Interesting to note her Sargun's thoughts on RuSha in the SBS sequence. She feels both are on same level & Pree is hiding her feelings.

If that is the case (and I'm holding with Sargun's interpretation of her own character), then I'm bit annoyed with the makers: more POV scenes from Preesha could have been shown. Till now it's been a majority Rudra POV. There have been some from Preesha's pov also but its been lopsided.

Let's see maybe coming track will be Pree focussed?

Originally posted by Eloquent

Hmmm... Interesting to note her Sargun's thoughts on RuSha in the SBS sequence. She feels both are on same level & Pree is hiding her feelings.

If that is the case (and I'm holding with Sargun's interpretation of her own character), then I'm bit annoyed with the makers: more POV scenes from Preesha could have been shown. Till now it's been a majority Rudra POV. There have been some from Preesha's pov also but its been lopsided.

I’m sure they will because let’s face it, even though Rudra admits he’s falling in love with her, he ends up saying I HATE YOU. So it’s going to continue being under the surface for both of them. 

You can always trust Ekta not to trust confessions so long way to go.

Originally posted by Eloquent

you are right....while pree is comfortable with his touch and expects it and stakes her claim, it didn’t come across as though she was as lost as he usually is in her.....though there were definite feelings from her side too. May be this temporary separation and MU will make their feelings strong enough that pree can no longer hide it even if she tries...just like Rudra.

Originally posted by Reemz11

I’m sure they will because let’s face it, even though Rudra admits he’s falling in love with her, he ends up saying I HATE YOU. So it’s going to continue being under the surface for both of them. 

You can always trust Ekta not to trust confessions so long way to go.

looks like he beat Yuvraj up. So what did Yuvraj say or do there that caused the issue. Or was it that ahana put fuel in the fire as she always does and blew things up. She does manage to get angry reaction from rudr....esp when it comes to Yuvraj 

Rudr keeps thinking she has feelings for him and she always denies them and underplays them...I guess in the next part, after the MU and separation, Preesha  might be the one trying to convince him and make accept that he has feelings for her and he keeps denying it in his anger.