SuVan VM | Love at First Sight (Shravan's POV) | Kanithan Instrumental

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm trying this concept for the first time of using instrumental music for a VM. I'm trying to describe how Shravan fell in love with Suman's beauty, her vivaciousness, and confidence. While the instrumental songs and/or instrumental music continued to get recycled over and over again in its reprised form, I was watching a hindi-dubbed South Indian movie, Kanithan, and felt that the intro instrumental might describe Shravan being heads over heels with Suman after the play scene before Saheb breaks Shravan's infatuation bubble. Honestly speaking, south-dubbed instrumentals are somewhat underated and I loved hearing this.

Gimme some feedback because the zoom in feature sucks in my video software lol๐Ÿ˜† 

For reference here is the original link from where the song comes from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHIN6-X5TLU&ab_channel=HomescreenEntertainmentTamil

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail

Love the VM Meena!โค๏ธ

The coloring and stuff you have used is gorgeous,

It feels like a teaser โ˜บ๏ธ Dil maange more

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

ig version here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFp7FKhe0s/

sorry i created a second account bc i apparently the first one...needed a break but decided to make some VMs that more instrumental aside from ones with lyrics

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It's so nice! Really liked it. The warm coloring & scenes

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely VM Meena! Liked how you used the transitions in this one!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Lovely VM Meena! Liked how you used the transitions in this one!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i tried to include more of the stabilizers here bc the video kept on panning up & down at times...๐Ÿ˜†thanks yaar