Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

https://youtu.be/ZccG-wtt5FA

My my. Knew it was gonna be terrible but har aspect pe terrible hogi ye nahi socha tha. A movie that managed to piss on and off literally everyone.

My friend watched the pirated version and she said it was terrible too . I am glad I didn’t waste 30 dollars to watch this crap .

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Reading about Sneha Ullal and Rahul Vaidya after a long time

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very late but watched Paatal Lok finally and the ending and just the general reveal of the mystery was so :/ Meh. The build up was amazing. Great characters, some really hard hitting stuff. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Very late but watched Paatal Lok finally and the ending and just the general reveal of the mystery was so :/ Meh. The build up was amazing. Great characters, some really hard hitting stuff. 

yes last 2 episode was 🙄 

I was eagerly waiting for duleria to make entry lol 😂

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

yes last 2 episode was 🙄 

I was eagerly waiting for duleria to make entry lol 😂

Yes! The end was so wtf. All that build up was for nothing. I was waiting for Masterji's face reveal. And also more about Tyagi- my favourite from the show. I wish we could have a Hathoda Tyagi prequel. What an act. His one look gave me chills. His ending also was unsatisfactory. I was wishing for him to somehow escape jail and to see him in season 2.