Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting for Vani's wedding 

NINALOGY thumbnail
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

So Veer knows about his twin brother.. I thought he wouldn’t know what papa Cheel was hiding in that locked room. So there is definite some dark secrets he was mentioning earlier with Bani. The real story will begin now.. I think it’s a good transition from Veer’s love to his anger now since Bani didn’t give him any bhao😆 Now I wonder why was his brother hiding? Moreover, him dying so soon will not be just yun hi. There will be so many why. Why was he tied in the first place.. why was he not useful? Maybe Veer isn’t really Papa cheels son because he behaves so differently from the rest of the clan. It’s definitely going to be interesting and I am sure he won’t divulge  Bani everything on the day of their wedding. She will slowly get to know about him and his vulnerabilities. 

Yes I also thought Veer ko nahi pata hoga. But he knows. I think usse pata tha k his bro is mentally not well.. Iss liye room mein rakhte hai.. 

And yes Veer is very different from the rest of cheel clan.. But I also believe he is cheel papa's son coj I want him to be Aakesh. Last janam mein bhi Aakesh had no interest on naagmani and all that.. Usse bas Nageshwari se pyaar tha.. 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkwarrior200

I saw the episode and i dont see any confusion except Veer’s crazy twin saying Ab hamare beech koi nahi aayega. 

This mystery will unfold later. I don’t see any other confusion or cliffhangers here. Even the end and precap were pretty clear. Veer is aghast seeing his brother dead and will marry Bani to make her suffer. At least thats what he thinks but he will end up falling for her as usual and will have extremely conflicting feelings for her. It’s gna be fun.

Yes it's gonna be super fun actually. Ab aayega maza.. 

And i agree the episode was pretty clear except that point u mentioned. Woh point baad mein reveal hoga. And I believe humare beech means he did not mean Bani.. Yahan kuch aur raaz hai

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Waiting for Vani's wedding 

1 week!!!!! 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Waiting for Sasural Bani ka 🤣

Nope, it's time for saas Bina sasural😆