opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting for Sasural Bani ka ðŸ¤£

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

The twin drama didn’t work for me. All of a sudden they added that and even killed him off. All this time we thought veer is veer he is grey and he will become good later on but this two moon drama came all of a sudden and even went away in one episode 🤣

One good thing was she killed one which made veer really angry. He became rage which I wanted to see. All this time she has been getting angry on him now he will take his revenge. 

I think this season, the Cheel is the star of the show more than the Naagin herself. Badla bhi Cheel ka hai. 😂 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Waiting for Sasural Bani ka ðŸ¤£

🤣

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

So much confusion

I thought we will get clarity this week

But nah...🥴🥴 We have to wait till next week

Clarification toh mil hi gaya hai. Ab bas Vani marriage ka intezaar 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I think this season, the Cheel is the star of the show more than the Naagin herself. Badla bhi Cheel ka hai. 😂 

Sahi mein 🤣 

Dwipanita thumbnail

I m sorry but I don't know why people r still confused about Veer and his twin issue. 

Bohat Clear hai. Ab tak jisse Humne dekha hai woh Veer hai. Uska bhai Humesa bandh rehta tha.. Jo ki function k time hi bahar nikal gaya and uchai se Jay ko fek dia. And fir Bani k haaton mar gaya. Veer toh chacha k saath kahi gaya tha. Uss end scene mein wapas aaya.. Veer Jay ko maarna nahi chahta tha. But he is grey, naughty. He said isko jahan pauchana hai paucha do. He meant jungle mein kahi chodh aao. Tab tak yahan shaadi ho jaiga but it was teer who killed Jay. Maybe there is some hidden mystery why teer killed Jay.. But it's definitely not related to bani

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

I m sorry but I don't know why people r still confused about Veer and his twin issue. 

Bohat Clear hai. Ab tak jisse Humne dekha hai woh Veer hai. Uska bhai Humesa bandh rehta tha.. Jo ki function k time hi bahar nikal gaya and uchai se Jay ko fek dia. And fir Bani k haaton mar gaya. Veer toh chacha k saath kahi gaya tha. Uss end scene mein wapas aaya.. Veer Jay ko maarna nahi chahta tha. But he is grey, naughty. He said isko jahan pauchana hai paucha do. He meant jungle mein kahi chodh aao. Tab tak yahan shaadi ho jaiga but it was teer who killed Jay. Maybe there is some hidden mystery why teer killed Jay.. But it's definitely not related to bani

I guess it’s because the ending was very confusing. Sort of a cliffhanger.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So Veer knows about his twin brother.. I thought he wouldn’t know what papa Cheel was hiding in that locked room. So there is definite some dark secrets he was mentioning earlier with Bani. The real story will begin now.. I think it’s a good transition from Veer’s love to his anger now since Bani didn’t give him any bhao😆 Now I wonder why was his brother hiding? Moreover, him dying so soon will not be just yun hi. There will be so many why. Why was he tied in the first place.. why was he not useful? Maybe Veer isn’t really Papa cheels son because he behaves so differently from the rest of the clan. It’s definitely going to be interesting and I am sure he won’t divulge  Bani everything on the day of their wedding. She will slowly get to know about him and his vulnerabilities. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Cheel baby ka Wink

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I saw the episode and i dont see any confusion except Veer’s crazy twin saying Ab hamare beech koi nahi aayega. 

This mystery will unfold later. I don’t see any other confusion or cliffhangers here. Even the end and precap were pretty clear. Veer is aghast seeing his brother dead and will marry Bani to make her suffer. At least thats what he thinks but he will end up falling for her as usual and will have extremely conflicting feelings for her. It’s gna be fun.