Posted: 7 months ago

Any movie you watched first day first show and what was your experience like?

I watched Chapaak first day first show for Deepika and the movie was an underwhelming experience. The only good part was Deepika and Massey's chemistry, and of course Deepika's acting.

Star Wars - The Last Jedi and Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker. 2 years apart. Watched both first day first show. Couldn’t control my excitement before the screening. Had booked in advance. 2 shows that too for the same day.

Enjoyed Last Jedi a lot. Had mixed reactions for the finale.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan. And that too it was Thursday release in UAE which probable was a first show in all over the world. 

Little Disappointed because I expected a lot more, But I enjoyed, I went out to watch it five more times in two weeks time. (That's also a record to me)

So many when there is no PVR and multiplex....

Jab black hoti thi Balcony ticketssmiley36 

Sabse bada khiladi

Mohra

Khiladiyo ka khiladi

Jeet

Ghayal

HAHK

Rangeela

Coolie no 1

Many more ...

Awesome experience..

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 months ago

Dhoom3 smiley19

Terrible experience. Me apne friends ke saathi gyi n I sponsored both movie n snacks. Meri puri saal ki college ki savings ek din me waste ho gyi thi smiley19 aamir holding pee wala face ne mujhe saar dard de dia 

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

So many when there is no PVR and multiplex....

Jab black hoti thi Balcony ticketssmiley36 

Sabse bada khiladi

Mohra

Khiladiyo ka khiladi

Jeet

Ghayal

HAHK

Rangeela

Coolie no 1

Many more ...

Awesome experience..

Could u tell me if you remember what was the fdfs of Coolie No 1 like? I love the albums and have heard from people older than me that every time the songs would come on the public would actually dance, clap and throw money!

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Could u tell me if you remember what was the fdfs of Coolie No 1 like? I love the albums and have heard from people older than me that every time the songs would come on the public would actually dance, clap and throw money!

That time we have 6-7 single screen in our city and coolie no 1 was released in 2.  Tab poster se pata lagti thi movies smiley36 auto pe poster chipka ke cuto puri city main ghoomta tha smiley36

Response mast hota tha..yes people dance clap but never saw throwing money .... Even HAHK movie ke waqt to Screen pe jab bhi song aata tha to colourful blub on ho jate the smiley36