INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

pr yeh 17 pages kaise hua πŸ€ͺ

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: durga33

either way a huge insult to the character. Bajaj dying for a woman who didn't even give him a shred of a thought. That really is no character development but character assassination. This is why I can't watch Indian tv shows. For some insane reason the female lead is not allowed to move on to someone else but stay with the same person even though that person abused them and manipulated them. Anurag did more harm to prerna then bajaj ever did yet he is he hero. Bajaj was right to call him filthy housefly. He really is one. I will never forget how ksg delivered that line. So ruthlessly and brutally. Lol but it was so true 

Durga πŸ€— long time, glad to see you 

Ohh well that's what the male lead is all about  is hope where u can dump ur soulmate off the bridge to die and then expect her to be back .. no guilt just majboori πŸ˜Ž 

so here the latest one, i don't think u are no longer watching it .. so Pre and basu are locked up  in a restroom in Bajaj mansion ... when the doors are open... Basu was seen hugging Pre and when komo nivi and others open the door  he flips it on her and calls Pre as desperate woman who was gale pading him and falling over him..  there is no end to humiliations or insults in this love saga .. but then Pre relishes those insults and humiliations so all is well 

And also he was the one who gave away his 3 day newborn to orphanage lady to hand over to Pre and never bothered to check on her.. Amazon delivers are more secure than this father πŸ‘ but then he is HERO .. with zilch of a character . 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

pr yeh 17 pages kaise hua πŸ€ͺ

Another thread got merged.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

^ Durga dear . .happy to see you once again .. and yah whatever you have told every words are right ... channel promoting a regressive ML and without any redemption he is getting everything jaise kuch kabhi huai nehi πŸ€’

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

^ Durga dear . .happy to see you once again .. and yah whatever you have told every words are right ... channel promoting a regressive ML and without any redemption he is getting everything jaise kuch kabhi huai nehi πŸ€’

For redemption one needs to feel guilty. Housefly never did.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Durga πŸ€— long time, glad to see you 

Ohh well that's what the male lead is all about  is hope where u can dump ur soulmate off the bridge to die and then expect her to be back .. no guilt just majboori πŸ˜Ž 

so here the latest one, i don't think u are no longer watching it .. so Pre and basu are locked up  in a restroom in Bajaj mansion ... when the doors are open... Basu was seen hugging Pre and when komo nivi and others open the door  he flips it on her and calls Pre as desperate woman who was gale pading him and falling over him..  there is no end to humiliations or insults in this love saga .. but then Pre relishes those insults and humiliations so all is well 

And also he was the one who gave away his 3 day newborn to orphanage lady to hand over to Pre and never bothered to check on her.. Amazon delivers are more secure than this father πŸ‘ but then he is HERO .. with zilch of a character . 

nice to see you to 😁 And no I actually forgot about this show after leaving here months ago lol. Anyhow so he lied saying how prerna threw herself all over him? Not surprising but disgusting. He has no spine and is cowardly. Isn't it when you love someone you do everything in your power to keep them close to you? For his whole life anurag has instead pushed prerna away and wants her to hate him. Not to mention almost got her killed indirectly and directly both.

But let's not forget about prerna. She isn't innocent in all of this. Prerna doesn't know where to draw boundaries and neither does she want to. She is just as weak as anurag. If she wanted she could've said don't touch me as I'm a married woman etc but she never did. I'll never forget during that bajaj 1 track with all of them living under the same roof and how both the lead characters were committing adultery. So disgusting. Why married them to different people when you going to write tracks that force them all to live under one roof and share cringeworthy moments that aren't even love scenes in my eyes. I

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

im fine with him getting what he wants lol. Prerna and him deserve one another. She should've never been with bajaj  in the first place. Bajaj should've stayed out of the show permanently. They are two toxic people who deserve one another. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

im fine with him getting what he wants lol. Prerna and him deserve one another. She should've never been with bajaj  in the first place. Bajaj should've stayed out of the show permanently. They are two toxic people who deserve one another. 

Problem is the glorification of toxicity. 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Actually...RB was always too good for her anywaysπŸ˜†

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Problem is the glorification of toxicity. 

They've always done that, so much so that it is not a surprise anymoreπŸ˜†