Why Sajid Khan is protected by the elite fraternity?

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

One of the reason Sajid Khan is being protected by the elite fraternity because they all are rotten to the core. Their own fathers and brothers sexually harass others so they know this behavior is normal to them. Their closet is full of skeletons. I hope this reckoning will knock them down. 

Edited by Pappu.Pager - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

BW is known to have loose morals. Sad is that now some commoners are also trying to justify and excuse it.  Why would you expect the insiders to speak against an insider for a crime many of themselves are supposed to have committed ? 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who is protecting him? No1 is working with him. His sister called him out on Twitter. Swara n come also bashed him n alok nath 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Disgusting and Akshay keeps working woth this jack ass

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Because he knows other people's secrets too. Insiders have all the goss. If he goes down, he would take all of them with him. Hence, nobody speaks up against his ass. I actually read a few months ago, in a blind,that he was trying to make a comeback. Imagine the audacity to even think that. Made my blood boil. Hoping this Sajid Khan thing can be pursued. None of his victims have made official complaints and I get that as well. Cause how do you prove something like this. 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Because he knows other people's secrets too. Insiders have all the goss. If he goes down, he would take all of them with him. Hence, nobody speaks up against his ass. I actually read a few months ago, in a blind,that he was trying to make a comeback. Imagine the audacity to even think that. Made my blood boil. Hoping this Sajid Khan thing can be pursued. None of his victims have made official complaints and I get that as well. Cause how do you prove something like this. 

THIS! If he's severely punished, then he would go after others.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think Sajid Khan is innocent 

josh135 thumbnail

Bhai our BW is a shithole. Earlier it must be so much better now these freaks have come to take over and make a mess of it. India ka naaam kharab kar diya hai in log ne. Sabne

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: josh135

Bhai our BW is a shithole. Earlier it must be so much better now these freaks have come to take over and make a mess of it. India ka naaam kharab kar diya hai in log ne. Sabne

The kind of adulation these folks get, one would think they would do their level best to keep up the name of their country but alas...

coldbrew thumbnail

Isn't it obvious? They see nothing wrong with Sajid Khan and his ways. Each and every bollywood "hero," producers and directors have their share of skeletons and they don't want that to come out of the closet either.