Frequent Posters

bhatiachandrika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Continue soon.... 

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dude!!

Are you kidding me rn?! This gave me all the feels! This was sooo good and what happens next???? I'm excited!

This made me feel something. Generally when PB has a troublesome epi or when something on the show  bothers me, I have a ajeeb sa feeling in my chest! This chapter gave me that exact feel after reading it!! 

Thank you so much ❤️

sanakhan240201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

No no no....pranati not with jugs......jugs will start hating her....dadi hai na....what a update!!!!Please continue soonnnn....how will jugs and rey work things out without nayi maa and prani...

Rey, Jugnu and Pranati is best te we know. Splitting them is hard to imagine I know. 

Next update will be out soon

Stay tuned.

Thankyou

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Soon enough it will be 😊😊😊

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

Dude!!

Are you kidding me rn?! This gave me all the feels! This was sooo good and what happens next???? I'm excited!

This made me feel something. Generally when PB has a troublesome epi or when something on the show  bothers me, I have a ajeeb sa feeling in my chest! This chapter gave me that exact feel after reading it!! 

Thank you so much ❤️

This is the best response I've ever got. It's a hugeee compliment, I don't even know if I deserve it. Thankyou so much

Next update will be out soon, I'm taking extra time to make sure y'all like it even more. 

And please don't thank me, we are a family here. And there is no thanks in family.

I just realised I said thankyou too, such hypocrite I am!!😂😂😂

Natashapaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanakhan240201

This is the best response I've ever got. It's a hugeee compliment, I don't even know if I deserve it. Thankyou so much

Next update will be out soon, I'm taking extra time to make sure y'all like it even more. 

And please don't thank me, we are a family here. And there is no thanks in family.

Done 😆🤣

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanakhan240201

Dont kick yourself too much...when one is overwhelmed...doesnt know what it is doing.....you said thank you....nats said thank you....we all said thank you.....ok me high i guess on our success today...

gist is we love your story...take your time...we will wait for it 

Natashapaul thumbnail

Dont kick yourself too much...when one is overwhelmed...doesnt know what it is doing.....you said thank you....nats said thank you....we all said thank you.....ok me high i guess on our success today...

gist is we love your story...take your time...we will wait for it 

Co cap is overwhelmed rn 🤣

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

Co cap is overwhelmed rn 🤣

Worst Hangover....dont know what to do....cant sleep...cant eat....hands paining...office work pending....want my account unlocked....want to write my experience on trending...how it works...i think i got it decoded...will tell you later.....too manyyy thoughts...want the cast to read some of our actual tweets....same time scared....Nats you have to shut me up...

Natashapaul thumbnail

Worst Hangover....dont know what to do....cant sleep...cant eat....hands paining...office work pending....want my account unlocked....want to write my experience on trending...how it works...i think i got it decoded...will tell you later.....too manyyy thoughts...want the cast to read some of our actual tweets....same time scared....Nats you have to shut me up...

Take care & take your time!

Co-cap Nats is supportive, I won't shut you up, ever 😆 If you're crazy, I'll make sure that you go insane! 🤣