Please don't drag my name in Toxicity' Adhyayan Suman Breaks Silence

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

'Please don't drag my name in Toxicity' Adhyayan Suman Breaks Silence after 2016 Interview on Kangana Ranaut Goes Viral

in 2016, Adhyayan had alleged that Kangana used to take drugs and also forced him to do drugs...

Adhyayan wants to remain out of this matter. In the video, the Aashram actor says, "Whatever I had to say I had said in 2016. As a consequence of which, I and my entire family were ridiculed on national television. I have forgotten that case and moved forward in life. Please don't take me to that dark past again. I have suffered a lot."

Suman added, "I don't have any relation with Kangana Ranaut. But we are fighting for the same cause which is justice for Sushant Singh Rajput."

He captioned his video as"#justiceforsushantsinghrajput. please don’t drag my name in toxicity and negativity!

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/please-dont-drag-my-name-in-toxicity-adhyayan-suman-breaks-silence-after-2016-interview-on-kangana-r_168951

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I believe him. Kangana wronged him, he seems to be sweet guy. I m glad he is not taking this as opportunity to attack Kangana as he could have used this as chance to avenge. He stands for Justice for SSR which is common goal 👍🏼

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This guy made a music video starring himself using Sushant's name. 

He and his father and his ex-girlfriend, all of them are extremely shameless vultures feeding on a dead body. Sickening.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Poor guy suffered from this toxic woman. He was young and good looking, don’t know why he chose her as his partner back than it’s his fault for choosing negative person like her. Him choosing kangana made him less attractive. He is useless now. His career flopped. Now I believe all the stuff she has done to him. Ironic she is speaking now throwing hateful words for everyone. But him and his father are no saint. All of them including hateful kang is using ssr for shameless publicity gain 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

how come shekhar suman and his son crying for justice

did Bihar tell them to contest elections 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kangeroo shoved the drugs in his system ?

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol he’s only saying this because the events he described in 2016 actually never happened 🤷🏽‍♀️

He made the shit up for publicity or in exchange for roles he never got, just like how he’s trying to use Sushant’s name to make pathetic music videos

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Good that he isn't taking this as an opportunity to jump guns on Kangna n hence deflecting from the cause i.e. justice