MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Crappy will be happy with break up 🤢 so she will be Neil's gf , fiancee🤢 

Hate her but I love when you use 🤢 emoji 🤣 shows and says all 🤣 time when she entered the show  🤢🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You update it Anjali ! Even in your busy schedule and so much going on but still you did write. Thank you from all of us🤗 

Yeah ..thank you and Poor Anjali like yash we torture her always 😆 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

We trust your writing . You know all MiNeils in and out 🤣

It will be interesting to see what made Mini agree to yash condition and why she said only few days ? Is it due to Hanuman ?  Did yash ask Mini to leave Neil so  that he will clear hanuman name ?  Money for Arya operation ?  I want more twist than all this from you Anjali. In MiNeil style which you know very well. 

Waiting for leap and meeting new MiNeil in different phase of life 

There are no major twist as such. This is a simple story. More or less everything you guys guessed is right but the chronology of events which made this impossible breakup into possible is what matters. How we plan something, hope something but things dont work in our favour.

Its about how two people who loved each other so much, broke up and faced their own problems, how they changed as a result of that breakup and ultimately how they met again and sort out their differences.

Anj_01 thumbnail

We all can imagine them in such emotional, push pull scenes they are fire . Those body language, attraction, pull 🔥🔥 ,fight going within , want to kiss, hug ,  feel of pain , console each other but that fear,anger , hesitation and still controlling yet not ☺️😆

The angst make them more sexy☺️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

True   those fights and emotional pressure makes them look more hot and very attractive and  for SouNoor this comes  naturally ☺️

That song from aiyyari

And those lines

Kaisi thi wo befikri

Guzri phir bhi na guzri

Saari shaame mujhe yaad hain

This constant bechaini in mineil makes us crazy☺️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Yeah 😳do remember her words but I also knew while reading this is not going to work 🤣and you proved me right in next para itself when you said it's going to change and life will be upside down 💔 

Parda is back 🤣

Ya thats a different thing that she didn't get chance to mend things but she had atleast thought that in her mind that she is doing this for only few days.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Yeah☺️this is MiNeil  different . So are the fans who root for their fights, push pull , emotions they are natural couple   and balanced romance and they fight and they patch up also and react to situations naturally 

This fandom is quite different.

Others are so boring. One fight comes up in couple and they are all fighting among themselves and taking sides. No one notices how good the actors are doing.

May be after mineil i wait for fight between the couples but no one has that effect.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali will not answer . Parda is back 🤣 and she will say I have not yet decided🤣 . She will not reveal anything to us 

But please don't make mini preg with Neil child and arya  if dead then Mini naming  MiNeil child  arya 🤣 and Neil mu thinking she married and have child  I remember  discussions of we girls  earlier here 🤣 not such seq on our MiNeil please.

We need  two hot headed MiNeil from now now ☺️🔥🔥

Arre ia bar there is no parda re.

Jaisa soch rahe ho more or less waisa hi hua hai yaha mineil ki life mein but as i said earlier the chronology of the events is important as in what led to another reason which finally resulted in breakup

@bold ye to bilkul ekku maiyya ka show lagta hai. Hume try karna chahiye eku maiyya jarur hame job degi. We know each and every twist of her show now🤣 yaha aisa kuch nahi hoga. Simple hi rahega.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Yeah . Even from my side more of this emojis🤢🤢🤢 🤢

🤣🤣🤣

These green emojis have seperate fan base🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

I can imagine her eyebrows dance🤣

Mujhe lagta hai wo trained classical dancer hogi tabhi itna eyebrows movement use karti hai🤣