MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

When will this MiNeil fight ?🤣 Anjali update 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

When will this MiNeil fight ?🤣 Anjali update 

Yeah 🥳

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: su_94

So many problems and problem makers surrounding MiNeil . Crappy and her parents😡 so Yash will trap Hanuman ? Or will he do some deal with Mini ? Mini leaves Neil and Neil misunderstand Mini ?  

yes and no

this time i am not telling anything to anyone.

parda is back🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali you updated even in this condition !? Long update! You covered many areas here . Stage is getting set for fight  this crappyfest parents are just like her🤢what happened to Arya ?  So Mini was right . She had doubt about golmaal in office and her dad will be blamed by Yash ? Anjali you have set trap from all sides 😆 MiNeil can't escape😆 waiting for their fight ☺️

miniel phas chuke hain, taqdeer ne jaal bichha diya hai😈

ab toh jhagda hi jhagda aag hi aag🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

No please🤣. Mini being like ekta serials heorine sacrifice ki murat 😳 this will not suit MiNeil . MiNeil are open and real. This sacrifice is melodramatic serials like 🤣

na na na na na.....main nahi bataungi aage kya hone wala hai...keep guessing🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Ekta's influence 🤣Yash is deal expert 🤣 so again he will make deal with hanu and mini for sake of money for Arya's operation🤣 both hanu will take blame , Mini will ditch Neil🤣 and Neil will go crazy 🤣mini preg and  misunderstanding between MiNeil  and leap.  child will reunite MiNeil 🤣  

🤣🤣 kis hadh tak humne eku maiyya ke serials dekhe hain ke ab hum khud ka ek version bana sakte hain🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Ekta will hire  you 🤣 

kar le toh achha hai...koi to talented banda hoga uski team mein nahi toh its full of garbage🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Easy job and get paid nicely🤣 but seriously myself can't imagine SouNoor in such roles.  nightmare😳 

i think sounoor themselves cant imagine such types of roles thats why they havent done any such role🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Mini's fear will come true😳 . Girls sensing power is always strong😆 Poor MiNeil 🥺 Yash and Mini meeting looks interesting next and Neil is already very sensitive  guy  he won't to able to handle the problems 😳and Mini is much stronger than him in this matter but I feel it's her who is going to lose more in all this 💔 but still can't wait to see their bigger fight 🥳

yes you guessed pretty much right. for the details you have to read the next chapter or may be i wont be able to write it in that also. I have decided to take it forward in different style so in future we may have glimpses of past what exactly happened...have not decided anything yet so lets see how it goes

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

🤪khichdi 🤣 🤪 and thank god our MiNeil is different and not abla nari types. If they act like this then they are not MiNeil nor we would have been having this kind of connection with them .

i dont know i can perceive mineil in any role. though soapy dramas dont suit them much but it works for me sometimes like in ruhaani ishq.

but yes the impact of show's mineil is so much that its difficult to perceive them totally opposite in melodrama