Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold


 Why living beings must rest in peace when they can live in peace πŸ‘


So no more endorse genocide πŸ˜† ?

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche



So no more endorse genocide πŸ˜† ?

So u endorsing salman who endorse genocide in india.
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique


Still not literal though. Like that other one.. what was the freak's name again? πŸ€” Aah.. Salman Khan. That blood blood blood. Humans and animals. 

but but but...the pure and pious Kangna Didi apologized for Salman's rape comment when Salman himself wouldn't.....how come Didi you were not outraged at that time?

Posted: 3 years ago

Criminal is criminal --it dosent matter who he is---rich, poor, Men, Women, Hindu, Christian, Muslim, any religion any gender, even if child is criminal he needs punishment for future safety for family, for society.





Jay Mata Di πŸ™

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by maha15


Criminal is criminal --it dosent matter who he is---rich, poor, Men, Women, Hindu, Christian, Muslim, any religion any gender, even if child is criminal he needs punishment for future safety for family, for society.





Jay Mata Di πŸ™


Jab Tak Lahon Tan Mein Bahey Mann Mein Sada Asha Rahey  πŸ’ͺ

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche



Jab Tak Lahon Tan Mein Bahey Mann Mein Sada Asha Rahey  πŸ’ͺ

I can understad u...but really think about good and bad and last we have to face God..sorry its just friendly advise..😊

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by maha15


I can understad u...but really think about good and bad and last we have to face God..sorry its just friendly advise..😊


Im sure one day I will


But Yaar right now im worried about going home and face Mrs. Maroon if I dont pick up the dhood πŸ˜†

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche



Jab Tak Lahon Tan Mein Bahey Mann Mein Sada Asha Rahey  πŸ’ͺ

Ya cbi for salman n jail for salman forever πŸ’ͺ
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche



Im sure one day I will


But Yaar right now im worried about going home and face Mrs. Maroon if I dont pick up the dhood πŸ˜†

Good Luck with thatπŸ˜†

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold


Ya cbi for salman n jail for salman forever πŸ’ͺ


He has spent more time there than Kangana 


Ab uski Vaari hai πŸ˜†


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Kangana at it again

pencil Agni_Jytsona   stackexchange 20   eye 1125

Agni_Jytsona 20 1125 18 days ago RaniPreityAish
Vanga's reply to Kangana

pencil TorinoPasta   stackexchange 21   eye 1144

TorinoPasta 21 1144 18 days ago MiVida_Messi
When Kangana called Vikrant Massey a cockroach

pencil JackSparrowcraz   stackexchange 3   eye 236

JackSparrowcraz 3 236 19 days ago sharaban
Kangana dissing Animal (Waiting for Vanga to reply)

pencil NoraSM   stackexchange 30   eye 2112

NoraSM 30 2112 24 days ago rckRadhe
Kangana Ranaut's Emergency Updates

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 16   eye 829

oyebollywood 16 829 26 days ago Clochette

Topic Info

6 Participants 20 Replies 2380Views

Topic started by Maroonporsche

Last replied by Maroonporsche

loader
loader
up-open TOP