8th September - chitrahaar - and The huge road block

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Well I must say ...just sometimes very seldom actually .. I sometimes when watching MdKd it feels like I am watching some musical show or atleast it feels like I am watching Chitrahaar a musical show of DD in early 90s...songs bhare rehte hain ..kal jaise ...pehle 15 minute feeling hi yeh aa rahi thi 😆🤣

Toh Guneet ne Amber aur Nia dono ko propose kar diya to the tune of "tu tu hai wahi dil ne jise apna kaha " ...she proposed both of them that she wants to be a part of their family ..and as usual Amber was tongue tied and it was Nia prodding him along...Nia also produced a huge solitaire ring which her dad put on Guneet's finger and I suppose they are engaged...

Bada useless😆 hai yeh Amber toh...iski hekri bas hakim pe chalti hai...nobody else ...baki jagah iski sitti pitti ghum... Arre yar propose toh khud kar dete janab 

Anyways ...Nia calls her chatta battas who try to pull Amber Sharma's leg but are stopped by Nia 

She has hatched a plan to patao Pummy the mummy ..Nia also goes and hugs Swara which I think is her way of accepting Kabir and Swara and moving on ...anyways Nia and Chattas Battas go ahead and sing along in street and call Pammy the mummy outside and try to pataofy her ...while Guneet and Amber are watching them from above

Apparently Pammy the mummy is not impressed ..and she speaks out some very harsh truths and then Nia gets riled...And tries to talk back while Guneet stops her mom...anyways Amber goes back home...and is sad Guneet is given an ultimatum by her mom that she has to choose her mom or Amber 

At Sharma 's home everything is quite and then Guneet jumps through the window into Amber's arm and The show ends 

Yar yeh street hai kaise...koi bhi kabhi bhi kahin bhi kisi ke ghar mein ghus jaata aur ...yahan darwaze toh sirf naam ke hi hain..koi balcony mein koi window se hi log aate jaate hain....🤣

Pammy said some harsh truths ...she told out loud about the age difference , the fact that Amber doesn't have any relationship other than his daughter and also the fact that Amber is totally dependent upon his daughter for everything...

And I must say Guneet ..Guneet Guneet she is so romantic...matlab ...ladki ke arteries aur veins mein romance behta hai aisa lagta hai...blood naii...madam ko har samay romance sujhta hai...🤣madam Amber ji ko patane ...khidki se hi khud aayi unke ghar mein ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatis301 thumbnail

Haha you write so nicely. Maza a gaya padhke. 

Yestrday's episode was good. Except the rishta leke jana part. It was too forced. I dint like it at all. Who goes to girl's house aise rishta leke. I know they want to show that a daughter takes rishts for her dad but pehle dad se puch to lo. Aise bhare bazaar beizzati karvayi aur viewers ka bhi sweet mood kharab kiya aisi language sunke. What pammi said was cent percent true but the manner in which the whole situation was handled was very bad. 

Anyways other Amneet scenes were good to make up for such small blunders. Lol.

Edited by Swatis301 - 3 years ago
mbiswas009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatis301

Haha you write so nicely. Maza a gaya padhke. 

Yestrday's episode was good. Except the rishta leke jana part. It was too forced. I dint like it at all. Who goes to girl's house aise rishta leke. I know they want to show that a daughter takes rishts for her dad but pehle dad se puch to lo. Aise bhare bazaar beizzati karvayi aur viewers ka bhi sweet mood kharab kiya aisi language sunke. What pammi said was cent percent true but the manner in which the whole situation was handled was very bad. 

Anyways other Amneet scenes were good to make up for such small blunders. Lol.

Although past 2 weeks hv been a relief 4 loyal MDKD viewers minus RB, don't know why I'm having  a feeling ki post Anmeet's shaadi A will so happy wid his new life nd G in it tat will unintentionally start ignoring Nia (Ref: Patiala Babes). Nd since its shown in precap tat Nia assures Pummy tat her Dad will always luv G mayb 2 keep tat she may think of going 2 Bangalore as RB will come back. How I wish makers hadn't ruined Randeep's track then he would hv come back in Nia's life as her masi said "lakho mein ek aisa hota hai jo sirf aapke liye bana hota hai aur aapse bahut pyaar karta hai". I still can't get if they makers had no intention of reuniting N and K why the hell they scrapped R?? Naahi Nia-Randeep ke fans khush hai aur na Nia-Kabir ke. Khamaha mein yeh RB ko ghusa diya hai. Waise after Pummyji pointed the age gap between A n G, it made me think since G n N's lives r 2 similar shayad isiliye they chipped in RB (40yrs) as new luv interest. Agar aisa hua I would like 2 c if Amber happily accepts him as everyone expects this 4m Pummy in the name of true luv. What I only didn't like yesterday was how G easily told agar Maa nahi mani toh hum alag thode hi naa hojayenge that 2 when Amber was ready 2 leave her if Nia didn't accept this relationship. This doesn't make sense. Even Nia says her Dad ki hum Pummy ji ki baate thode sunnege. 

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not quite how I expected the propasal. Again Guneet is hurt but willing to accept Nia to get Amber to accept her is never a good sign when a relationship is made on conditions eyc.

Amber is a weak and relies too much on Nia and this in ways is not nice. Here is Amber who is willing to leave Guneet if Nia does not accept her. Sometimes I wonder if Amber truely loves or deserves her, the way a Woman should be loved without conditions etc.

In a way I don't get his Character, he is a mature Male in love and a bit crazy in it but cannot separate his love for Guneet properly and in its boundaries and is ready to give up his love for Nia and even that he cannot do properly.

Its amazing that he cannot propose and again Guneet has to step in and propose to them both but sadly without her Mother who would blow her fuse.

Pummy is a concerned mother and she is pointing out the truths to them both and again Amber goes off to sulk and Guneet comes to cheer him up.

Loved the fight between Amber and Pummy, Guneet and and Pummy.

A bit hypocritical that he shouted at Pammy to defend Guneet but did not defend Guneet from Nia and will he do so in the future is debatable.

Lets see where this drama goes.

Edited by PUMMY5 - 3 years ago
starlingkira thumbnail

KBC is coming back soon. Are they going for a closure.😒

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pammi was at loggerheads with Ambar in the initial part of their tenancy, but she warmed up to him after the Anurag roka fiasco. While she may not find him as eligible as Anurag, her sudden excessive aggression & negativity towards him is not convincing - it seems forced for the sake of drama. After all what does a show with no villians or conflict do for trps?

I hope they sort out the Pammi drama & focus on how Amneet work out their differences & personality gaps as a couple, with lots of romance & some humour thrown in - thats what we viewers want, hai na?!

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starlingkira

Nahiiiinnn don’t want our show to end. It’s one of a kind!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Nahiiiinnn don’t want our show to end. It’s one of a kind!

They will have crappy saas-bahu dramas going on for 5+ years and take good shows off air in less than 2 years😐

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starlingkira

Is it gonna air on the 10pm slot???

Swatis301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Is it gonna air on the 10pm slot???

Generally 9-10.30