Originally posted by: nina_share

He said “Agreed 🙏🏽😝” 

if I find screenshot I’ll post! 

I got it and I Bajaoed her 😆

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

In fact I felt he is on way to loosing weight and that flab on face . He is looking fresh . What you are observing is probably the camera angle and his clean shaven look . Makes the face look bigger on camera . 

I liked it !!!!

Hopefully, you are right. 

I didn't like this one but the comparison is with his own best ones. 😆 So it is good but it is not his best one. I hope you get what I mean. 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Uma, Ash and Wendy, I am here only😆 Don't send a search party for me😆

Was going through all the pics and vids and posts throughout but wasn't typing anything due to laziness😆

I gave you all likes though😳😆

Now coming to Sid, I am really glad the drought ended today.. seeing him out and about makes me happier than his promotional vid.. Not to mention that he looks great.. And  kudos to the Pap ki himmat for that Sana bit😆

Hopefully Sid does not go into hibernation mode again

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Uma, Ash and Wendy, I am here only😆 Don't send a search party for me😆

Was going through all the pics and vids and posts throughout but wasn't typing anything due to laziness😆

I gave you all likes though😳😆

Now coming to Sid, I am really glad the drought ended today.. seeing him out and about makes me happier than his promotional vid.. Not to mention that he looks great.. And  kudos to the Pap ki himmat for that Sana bit😆

Hopefully Sid does not go into hibernation mode again

finally 😆 you go missing when Sid gives content, it looks like you want to enjoy the content for a while and then come here 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

finally 😆 you go missing when Sid gives content, it looks like you want to enjoy the content for a while and then come here 😆

Kind of yeah😆 I prefer just going through everything before commenting😆 especially when the guy appears after like a gazillion years😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Edited 

Edited by Ashhima3 - 3 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Hopefully, you are right. 

I didn't like this one but the comparison is with his own best ones. 😆 So it is good but it is not his best one. I hope you get what I mean. 😆

Absolutely . He is not yet near his best . But then When you quit smoking and that too completely from almost 20 a day  , it happens. Food becomes your comfort . Irritation is experienced .Headaches . You dont get proper sleep . Withdrawals !!! 

But he is on the right track ad a strong man mentally . so soon we will have the first half BB waala sid back. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In rohit shetty episode sid wanted to dance with Arti? What was that he told to sana ? Arti muh sadh gaya when rohit shetty called sana name for dance 

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Absolutely . He is not yet near his best . But then When you quit smoking and that too completely from almost 20 a day  , it happens. Food becomes your comfort . Irritation is experienced .Headaches . You dont get proper sleep . Withdrawals !!! 

But he is on the right track ad a strong man mentally . so soon we will have the first half BB waala sid back. 

Yes he is a strong man and it takes a lot of strong will to quit habits like smoking. 

I want the post BB one month look. The health, the love, the blush, the responsiveness. He was at his best in that period since I started noticing him. ❤️

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

In rohit shetty episode sid wanted to dance with Arti? What was that he told to sana ? Arti muh sadh gaya when rohit shetty called sana name for dance 

He used to enjoy teasing Sana a lot. In fact, it was both ways. 😆 Ham paagal huye rehte the inke chakkar mein aur Inka chalta rehta ths🤣