Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Now adays Twitter Time line  anyway remains  empty. No one is interested in d show now. Neutral fans have left long back 

if any tweets I see is just some of shah's solo fans tweet  abt description  of abir dialogues, some mishbir tweet rest Rhea fans don't even tweet nowadays. Dey seems to be disappointed. Don't even defend mishti  if anyone  say mishti is d worst character among all of shah's FL or in Sp

Yes, only a few shah fans tweet about him and his dialogues, that's it, his other fans are not even watching for him. Mishti is doing nothing nowadays on the show except crying and being confused so her fans don't have anything to tweet..Even they want Rhea to get good projects and are waiting to see her opposite their favourites. It's just mishbir fans who tweet and fake praise them🤪

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes, only a few shah fans tweet about him and his dialogues, that's it, his other fans are not even watching for him. Mishti is doing nothing nowadays on the show except crying and being confused so her fans don't have anything to tweet..Even they want Rhea to get good projects and are waiting to see her opposite their favourites. It's just mishbir fans who tweet and fake praise them🤪

Seriously yeh Rhea ka worst character hain 😤😤😤 kuch progression nahi kuch nahi. 

FL ka koi characteristics bhi nahi diya usko. 

Pata nahi kya kar raha hain uske character ke sath yeh pura surrogacy track 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously yeh Rhea ka worst character hain 😤😤😤 kuch progression nahi kuch nahi. 

FL ka koi characteristics bhi nahi diya usko. 

Pata nahi kya kar raha hain uske character ke sath yeh pura surrogacy track 

Sirf character hi nhi they have ruined mishbir relationship and the entire show . Even Rhesha weren't looking that happy in that segment, there was some tension underneath. Both of them are clearly upset about the show not working and weird tracks being brought to get trps😒

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Sirf character hi nhi they have ruined mishbir relationship and the entire show . Even Rhesha weren't looking that happy in that segment, there was some tension underneath. Both of them are clearly upset about the show not working and weird tracks being brought to get trps😒

Definitely dey r working hard n trp is coming dis. It's better dey put their foot down. They clearly don't own RS anything 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations for new AT everyone.. 🥳

I am sorry I leaving this show in midway .. If I  will visit regularly then I will definitely try to get update about episode .. Which I don't want to do.i completely lost hope in serial now... 

I will try to visit once's in while but not regularly... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now India forums has also copy pasted the same leap news. We were so excited when we got to know that the show is coming back but who knew that they were trying to shoo away the audience and fans from this show. And they are somewhat successful also, I who used to literally wait everyday for new episodes is not even watching the show anymore. I who used to madly love MishBir and have so many pictures of them in my gallery has started to hate them individually because the way they are behaving is literally not normal. I knew from beginning that RS is jealous of the popularity that mishbir holds inspite of not getting much romance and grand wedding  and I knew he'd ruin them to satisfy this ego 🤬

From the beginning of the show  RS was biased he loved Kuku not Mishbir so to get popularity of Mishbir for Kuku he involved Kuku in every damn romance and now in their married life now Mishbir don't even get their own Bachha bcoz dkp ko Kuhu ko gussa na jaha pe bhi👏

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Congratulations for new AT everyone.. 🥳

I am sorry I leaving this show in midway .. If I  will visit regularly then I will definitely try to get update about episode .. Which I don't want to do.i completely lost hope in serial now... 

I will try to visit once's in while but not regularly... 

Will miss you but I can understand.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Will miss you but I can understand.

thank u dots.. 🤗

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

🤡🤡🤡😴😴😴😴🌚🌚🌚🌚

Roses4Moira thumbnail

🤡🤡🤡😴😴😴😴🌚🌚🌚🌚

Pehla aur akir samaj beech mein aisha kyu?