Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Exactly.. All these pictures are just lollipop to grab attention 👎🏼 show mein sab faltu drama dekha rahe hai🤪 the show is literally In shambles now God knows how they are gonna show surrogacy and then the baby post leap. Sar hi ghum raha hai

Bold-Abhi iska kya faida? 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Comments section of this mishbir pic is filled with only one type of comment - no baby no baby 😆 dkp pls spare us 😵

Makers don't care.

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Exactly. Not one day they have spent happy moments 😒 ye bacha virus kahan se aa gaya yaar😵 this leap news isn't exciting because they are bringing it to get trps while the other shows leaps are bought to move the story forward. I don't know how reliable spotboye spoilers are, but they are mostly the one's who publish such news when there are massive developments in a show. 

This show needs a reboot

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinutha91

This won’t bring TRPs . Online trp is also going to go for a toss! Dkp is making it easy for us to move on I guess

Now India forums has also copy pasted the same leap news. We were so excited when we got to know that the show is coming back but who knew that they were trying to shoo away the audience and fans from this show. And they are somewhat successful also, I who used to literally wait everyday for new episodes is not even watching the show anymore. I who used to madly love MishBir and have so many pictures of them in my gallery has started to hate them individually because the way they are behaving is literally not normal. I knew from beginning that RS is jealous of the popularity that mishbir holds inspite of not getting much romance and grand wedding  and I knew he'd ruin them to satisfy this ego 🤬

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold-Abhi iska kya faida? 

DKP ko hi pata 

Till they don't change the writing team they won't get trps. The crappy track is affecting the performance of the actors as well. We aren't able to connect with them 👎🏼 because it literally feels as if they are acting,there are no emotions. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

DKP ko hi pata 

Till they don't change the writing team they won't get trps. The crappy track is affecting the performance of the actors as well. We aren't able to connect with them 👎🏼 because it literally feels as if they are acting,there are no emotions. 

The show is doomed

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

This show needs a reboot

Absolutely. Can they steal our idea? That abir is not Meenu's kid and he goes to live with his original parents and family and then they can continue the show by showing their dynamics because RJV family has no potential now. Also if they are taking more than one year leap that means ketki ki shaadi ho gayi ki tabhi bhi bachelor hogi woh😆

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Absolutely. Can they steal our idea? That abir is not Meenu's kid and he goes to live with his original parents and family and then they can continue the show by showing their dynamics because RJV family has no potential now. Also if they are taking more than one year leap that means ketki ki shaadi ho gayi ki tabhi bhi bachelor hogi woh😆

Bold-I will be the happiest if this happens. (Even if it doesn't happen in the show,it is my headcanon and no one can convince me to believe that Abir is Meenu-Mehul's kid)

Rashi23 thumbnail

Dkp is so chalu.. Just when spotboye released the spoiler they posted Mishbir pictures to  divert fans attention and see they are successful the full time line of Yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke tag is full of mishbir pictures no one is protesting againt the leap 🤡

Pehle lollipop Khaa lo achhe se mishbir fans baad mein episode mein karela ka juice serve karegi nikita🤢

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dkp is so chalu.. Just when spotboye released the spoiler they posted Mishbir pictures for divert fans attention and see they are successful the full time line of Yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke tag is full of mishbir pictures no one is protesting againt the leap 🤡

Pehle lollipop Khaa lo achhe se mishbir fans baad mein episode mein karela ka juice serve karegi nikita🤢

Now adays Twitter Time line  anyway remains  empty. No one is interested in d show now. Neutral fans have left long back 

if any tweets I see is just some of shah's solo fans tweet  abt description  of abir dialogues, some mishbir tweet rest Rhea fans don't even tweet nowadays. Dey seems to be disappointed. Don't even defend mishti  if anyone  say mishti is d worst character among all of shah's FL or in Sp

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago