Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

Tax returns, bank accounts, real estate purchases, film financing -  basically the usual when they investigate money laundering.

I was referring to the bit I bolded from the original post. Not sure money laundering is the answer to that lol

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Condescending tone? I’m not the one going around using the words ‘flop queen’😆

Don't remember calling you ‘flop queen’. oh for a good measure- 😆 and also 🤣

Butthurt GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Iska blood test karo😆

Hair follicle test would do better. Our kidneys are good at filtering bad stuff out.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Instead of all dis mp might filed f.i.r in Ssr case n done drug test on bm n take action against dm n take action on uw n clean Mumbai .All dis kr exposed bm n dm n mva drug dhanda bandh , didn't file f.i.r in ssr death case n covered becos their drug mafia n other mafia businesses will be out but filed f.i.r on ssr family which is contempt of sc on drug peddler rhea complaint ... etc.. bmc doesn't come when floods n common man suffering but bmc quarantines ips officer who comes to investigate to block it n goes to damage kr property becos their drug mafia n other mafias are exposed , many criminal offences...action must be taken on concerned mp,docs n mva. mva brought bad name to mumbai ,apologise n resign .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Poor kr is harassed for speaking on bm n dm , seems kicked on pet of mva lol tats y crying n doing this , mva apologise for bringing bad name to mum, india n resign .
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertsun

She is strangely quiet.

Maybe she's contemplating that decision to come to Mumbai.  Announcing the date has boxed her in a bit.  She needs a family member to take ill and quick.

About time...that Kangna be investigated for her drug links, she said that some of drug peddler's link are there in her phone......she has been acting as a big boss...asking everyone in BW to take drug test so why not?? If others will be subjected to drug test...why not her...

I am against Govt agencies harassing people or name calling people....but if something can be done civilly and legally why not??

What has been Kangna been dong...she has been accusing, harassing, bullying and name calling everyone she doesn't like.....so let her face the music too.....Maha Govt ..don't harass her...just do what is legally possible...show no mercy to this vile woman...because she has shown none to anybody...not even little kids...

And what did Kangu say...drug links mile toh Mumbai chorr degi....lekin pehle to Rhea ki tarah jail jaayegi na??

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She herself said there will be numbers of drug peddlers on her phone. 🤣

But of course we know these people like Kangu and her ilk are "forced" to take drugs by wily evil people. As long as she's backed by the scam party, she will be fine regardless.

IKR....poor Kangna ..she is forced to do stuff...but others do it willingly..awww..

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

About time...that Kangna be investigated for her drug links, she said that some of drug peddler's link are there in her phone......she has been acting as a big boss...asking everyone in BW to take drug test so why not?? If others will be subjected to drug test...why not her...

I am against Govt agencies harassing people or name calling people....but if something can be done civilly and legally why not??

What has been Kangna been dong...she has been accusing, harassing, bullying and name calling everyone she doesn't like.....so let her face the music too.....Maha Govt ..don't harass her...just do what is legally possible...show no mercy to this vile woman...because she has shown none to anybody...not even little kids...

And what did Kangu say...drug links mile toh Mumbai chorr degi....lekin pehle to Rhea ki tarah jail jaayegi na??

Is she coming or not? The jobless country wants to know. Arnab toh already is waiting at the airport arrivals.😆

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Such comments are so entertaining😆How would you investigate this exactly?

The same way Kangna suggested that BW be investigated for Sushant's depression.....hawa mein baat karna kaun sa mushkil kaam hai..